This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I only use cruise control when I'm fortunate enough to be on a highway that's almost deserted.

snowflower

I've heard of a driver falling asleep at the wheel using cruise. I've never considered it a safety feature and never use it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: snowflower on May 10, 2021, 09:19:25 AM
I've heard of a driver falling asleep at the wheel using cruise. I've never considered it a safety feature and never use it.

In fact, my husband fell asleep driving to work one day and is lucky he wasn't killed. I hadn't really thought about him using cruise control maybe having something to do with his falling asleep, but it's possible. I just don't see how it is safe under any conditions. And the way the government regulates every other thing that could go wrong, I'm surprised cruise control is even still being put on cars. But that's just me.

Mayhem

Speaking of cruise control ..

"In November 2000, Mr. Grazinski purchased a brand-new 32-foot Winnebago motorhome. On his first trip home, having joined the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the driver's seat to go into the back to make a cup of coffee.

"Not surprisingly, the Winnie left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Mr. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not advising him in the handbook that he could not actually do this. He was awarded $1,750,000 plus a new Winnebago.".
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

You'd think he would have at least tried to make a sandwich.

snowflower

A cup of coffee .. and the company awarded this stupidity?  whistle.gif   I'm surprised they didn't take him away in a strait jacket!  panic button.gif

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

There's sugar in the bag - it just comes without cost!

I haven't been coming across fun memes lately.  Keep up the good work.

Mayhem

Squid

LOL, I 've seen this one and it cracks me up every time.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview