This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

These are fun and make me smile. Thank you for putting a smile on my face.  elf2.gif

Mayhem

Mayhem

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

< is it wrong that I want to see the guy who can use this?

Squid

.... but I want my teeth extra white .... and dissolved by battery acid!

Mayhem

This reminds me of Winnebago lawsuit ... going forward, the company had to state on the owners manual that cruise control does not mean it will drive on it's own.

-------

In November 2000, Mr. Grazinski purchased a brand new 32 foot Winnebago motor home. On his first trip home, having joined the freeway, he set the cruise control at 70 mph and calmly left the drivers seat to go into the back and make himself a cup of coffee. Not surprisingly, the Winnie left the freeway, crashed and overturned. Mr. Grazinski sued Winnebago for not advising him in the handbook that he could not actually do this. He was awarded $1,750,000 plus a new Winnebago.

Mayhem

Before and after Hurricane Florence ... that's some scary stuff.

Squid

At first, I almost LOL'd thinking you were joking.  Then I realized that's real!   Eeek.   Poor Carolinas.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview