Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on August 06, 2020, 10:45:36 AM

Aerosmith would make that go gold!! Or Led Zepplin. Or White Snake. Twisted Sister....

Squid

kimberb

Quote from: Mayhem on August 06, 2020, 12:40:17 AM

If I could retain my current knowledge (especially the last four years worth)...
I would gladly go back to being a teenager again. My hair wasn't overly styled and some of the clothes would be fine too. I certainly would weigh less too.  hysterical.gif
I quite liked the eighties. My preteen and teenage years.  love33.gif
Kim

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I'm glad THOSE days are gone!!! 

My parents believed you'd catch a cold by being cold, so during winter months the entire house was closed up. Not an open door or window. They thought they were keeping us safe, but they were chain smokers. 2 people smoking a pack a day each, at least... it's a miracle my brothers and I never got lung cancer from the second-hand smoke. And no, none of us smoke.

Anyway, that picture reminded me of them. They had this very large ashtray. It was ceramic, yellow/gold and about 16" x 16". That ashtray would be piled high with ashes and butts by the end of the day.

We had no child  safety car seats, and I had one of those toy steering wheels that had the metal rod up the center to hold it in place. And a potty seat in the back of the station wagon for those long trips.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 07, 2020, 05:26:35 AM
I'm glad THOSE days are gone!!! 

My parents believed you'd catch a cold by being cold, so during winter months the entire house was closed up. Not an open door or window. They thought they were keeping us safe, but they were chain smokers. 2 people smoking a pack a day each, at least... it's a miracle my brothers and I never got lung cancer from the second-hand smoke. And no, none of us smoke.

Anyway, that picture reminded me of them. They had this very large ashtray. It was ceramic, yellow/gold and about 16" x 16". That ashtray would be piled high with ashes and butts by the end of the day.

We had no child  safety car seats, and I had one of those toy steering wheels that had the metal rod up the center to hold it in place. And a potty seat in the back of the station wagon for those long trips.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

My parents never smoked, but it seems like everyone who visited did. We never had any child safety seats either, and would go on 12 hour road trips every year to visit the grandparents. We never had a station wagon - but we had a 76 cadillac coupe deville - which is just as big!

Mayhem

Stinkerbell

Oh my gosh! I certainly do remember that relationship!

Squid

Mayhem

I remember when my player broke, I had to wind a whole tape back in this way. It still played just fine after!

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Darling SilverDodger

I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started
I'm comin' up so you better you better get this party started
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Mayhem

Squid

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview