This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A new Pogo low in token cheapness

Started by MidnightToker62,

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightToker62

I didn't see this posted before, maybe some already know it, but...

I simply cannot believe how freakin stingy Pogo has become in how they mete out the tokens.

I am really close to finishing Poppit and progress is pretty slow so I was redoing Premium badges. Partly for tokens, partly for just seeing some kind of progress go by.

So I reactivate the 40 games on level 2 or higher again and discover that for every time I did it the tokens went down by 100!!!

It's down to 100 tokens now for finishing. Started out at 800.

I never paid attention to the weekly challenges. I have been redoing them since the beginning and don't know if they change also.

OMG Pogo...they are make believe..NOT REAL!!! How cheap can ya get?

MidnightToker62

Well since I've been playing on Pogo since it started I have always been aware that they were extremely tight with their tokens.

Just finding out about the decreasing token awards on the Premium badges was my point.

I guess I just don't see the point in it or what it is supposed to accomplish.

I could give a rats hairy arse about the tokens actually it just seems underhanded is all.

Par for the course.

RC

The premium badges have always done that. And it's not that shocking of a thing, especially with some of the easier ones to do.. if you have an easy one worth 800 tokens, you could just keep doing that over and over and over again, many times a day if you were so inclined, and get 800 every time, which would be pretty dumb for Pogo to allow that to happen, even if tokens aren't that big of a deal. I've only done a few more than once, but never more than twice, so I'm not sure how far down it goes and if it ever comes back up to the original number or not.. be interesting if someone did one enough times to notice and say what happened after it got down real low.

simpsons99

pogo has really lowered  JP SPins amounts   before i was only seeing it in there new games ..   Now I'm starting too see it everywhere ..

No wonder they lowered the Prices on everything in the Mimi  Mall ..  :-\

Shady Lady

With some of the spins I've been getting lately, they need to lower the prices even more. 25 tokens in a spin ... what's that about!?!

cowboy63

I read in another thread on this that when you redo a challenge you always get less tokens than the first time you do it.

gatime

It's strange some games give nice token payouts, and some just make ya laff.

Country Lady

Well a good example is Vaults.  When it first came out you could get lots of tokens in a short while.  Now you can play for hours and are lucky most times to break even.  When you finally make upstairs to see 200 as the top prize really is cheap.  And pogo swears they don't change their games. HA! >:(

froggielover

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on March 15, 2006, 10:49:38 PM
OMG Pogo...they are make believe..NOT REAL!!! How cheap can ya get?

it's funny how we are so obssessed about how many tokens we get when they are infact "make believe".  lol.    i'm very into my tokies!!

foxx

Yeah...you would think tokens were actually worth something...Pogo is so frickin cheap!   If they held onto their precious tokens any tighter, they'd be diamonds...

bobby

Quote from: foxx on March 19, 2006, 10:38:47 AM
Yeah...you would think tokens were actually worth something...Pogo is so frickin cheap!   If they held onto their precious tokens any tighter, they'd be diamonds...
could you imagine if they had a token mine :))

tokiesgalore

Pogo is definitly getting cheaper with the payouts. Thats why i started my own tokie account and set the interest higher.

greenflash

Quote from: foxx on March 19, 2006, 10:38:47 AM

They are ridiculously cheap! and why? Jeez they're just tokens.  >:(

Nymphy

There once was a game site, it was a bingo game site. The Games arena.com a few years back that when you won bingo you got like tokens same as Pogo but once you got to a set amount, you could dash it in for 50 dollars and they would mail you a check for 50 bucks. Does anyone remember. There is no more site named that I dont think but Pogo could do something like that you know. Even if it was 50 bucks for every million tokens. Muhahaha. Anyone with me???

clayton1966

Tokens? Who cares?  It's not like you can actually DO anything with the tokens. Last year I was reAlly into getting the tokens.  This was before Pogo fixed poppit.  I was makong about 1.5 million tokens a day with the cheat program. So there I am with 21 MILLION tokens.  I cash them all in on ONE daily drawing.  did I win?  NO!!!! COME ON!!!!! >:( Over 20,000 tickets and I didn't win? So Now I don't even LOOK at how many tokens I have.  I think I've gotten back up to a million again. That's more than I'll ever need for my mini.

Tara

:o  Are you telling me tokens aren't worth anything??   I was saving mine up for a boob job...sheesh what a waste of time  >:(

Blu

Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2006, 03:22:37 PM
:o  Are you telling me tokens aren't worth anything??   I was saving mine up for a boob job...sheesh what a waste of time  >:(
For your mini's minis?

Sorry, couldn't resist lol.

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on March 20, 2006, 03:24:50 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 20, 2006, 03:22:37 PM
For your mini's minis?

Sorry, couldn't resist lol.

Uhh...no for me silly.......My mini has nice ones O0

RuLeR

pogo would be out of buisness and that means more cheating! lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview