PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:14:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective--Badge not popping up

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

*Angel*

I just solved this month's case in Jigsaw, and I also went and did my friend's.  However, on both no badge popped up.  Someone in the room was also complaining about this, and I ignored it thinking they just didn't know what they were doing.  Yes, I checked my stats and badge albums and the case says SOLVED.  Nothing is there in place of the badge.  Has anyone had this problem?  >:(

ClingFree

No I havent .. Im sorry. Id give it overnight until I worry - Or if you have another badge thats close, go get that, see if it pops up.

Brandon493

I haven't..because I can't load that game at all...lol...but you were working on my cases Angel  :P :-*

SaintHiρρo

Pogo has had nothing but problems today since they've done their "maintance". Jungle Gin isn't working correct & now Jigsaw Detective. I'm sure there are problems with other games but Pogo is just happy they've "fixed" Spades!

*Angel*

Quote from: Brandon493 on March 21, 2006, 04:42:04 PM
I haven't..because I can't load that game at all...lol...but you were working on my cases Angel  :P :-*

Hi Brandon,

I just emailed you in Pogo before I read this.  LOL  My computer was acting funny for awhile, but tonight it seemed to be working so I did mine for this month, and Jb's.  No badges though.   >:(  :'(

So_Far_So_Good

lol I am having the same problem. I think its on pogo's end, I deleted temp files.
Even deleted the java file that pogo created and it still does not work.

Brandon493

Hmm..okay, I'll go check my messages. But if you get time, you can work on mine. I'll send ya my password if you don't have it, if you do get the time.

*Angel*

Thanks for reassuring me it isn't only me.  I should know they screw things up after maintenance.  ::)

*Angel*

Quote from: Brandon493 on March 21, 2006, 04:47:26 PM
Hmm..okay, I'll go check my messages. But if you get time, you can work on mine. I'll send ya my password if you don't have it, if you do get the time.

I think I remember the pw, and I will start for you tonight.  Just keep in mind if they cheat you out of badges you know why.  They suck!  ;)

Brandon493

I sent you a Pogo Message with it in, you can start whenever, I won't be on it till tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!

*Angel*

-Tinkerbell

Now that u guys are talking about helping, unstead of starting a whole new topic i'll just post here :)...........Now, i was just wondering if any one could help me get my jigsaw badge for this month also.....my friend ussually get's it but she is on vacation so can anyone please help me??

Thunder

SweetGirl200405

;D he.gif i can try for u word..lol but im slower than a snail at that game..lol im way behind in that stupid game jigsaw..lmaooo

SaintHiρρo

Someone can help me too. My screen name is: ShhhIUseAutosOnHere and my password is: donttellPogo....

Once again, this isn't my name, I don't even know if it's a real name. I'm once again just having fun!

-Tinkerbell

Quote from: Thunder on March 21, 2006, 04:59:52 PM
I would be happy to get it for you if you want me to

ok Thunder i'll PM you and we can start there ok?

*Angel*

Here was their non-helpful reply:

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We have received several reports from players that they are not getting the case badges in Jigsaw Detective. Our engineers are looking into this, and we hope to have it resolved soon. In the meantime, please go to the URL below to read the latest information about it. Once you've done that, please scroll to the bottom of the article, and click on 'Notify Me' to receive automatic updates by email when we update the article.

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=10375#badge-issues

Also, we cannot discuss account specifications with anyone regarding information and changes on an account with anyone other than the account holder him/herself. Please have the account holder contact us with the e-mail address associated with the account in question.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Pogo Jose
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

wattsmyname

Good luck on getting the badges. Pogo should be able to resolve the problem and award badges to those who completed the cases.
Please let us know how it works out.

Marjorie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview