This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detective--Badge not popping up

Started by *Angel*,

Previous topic - Next topic

simpsons99

Hmm i had been wondering about why i did'nt get my Jigsaw Badge this morning Finshing the 4th Case  ..  But i thought it was about it was a Xmas one..   But it's in the badge book...  Do i have to do the case again?  Even if it says i finshed it?

thanks for the help  :-\

*Angel*

Quote from: simpsons99 on March 21, 2006, 08:37:23 PM
Hmm i had been wondering about why i did'nt get my Jigsaw Badge this morning Finshing the 4th Case  ..  But i thought it was about it was a Xmas one..   But it's in the badge book...  Do i have to do the case again?  Even if it says i finshed it?

thanks for the help  :-\

It's in your badge book?  Mine isn't in there.  :-[

Hooper2092

Glad to sign in and see that I am not the only one... I solved a case under MY name AND my husbands screenname today and did not get a badge to show up under either name. I just signed in to see if anyone else had the issue... all I can say is- Glad I'm Not The Only One  ???

~*Heather*~

*Angel*

Quote from: Hooper2092 on March 21, 2006, 09:00:41 PM
Glad to sign in and see that I am not the only one... I solved a case under MY name AND my husbands screenname today and did not get a badge to show up under either name. I just signed in to see if anyone else had the issue... all I can say is- Glad I'm Not The Only One  ???

~*Heather*~

I just did one case for Brandon, and no badge.  I am highly aggravated.  That is 3 cases I did today under 3 different names, and I got... squat.  >:(

I don't know if I should continue to catch up on the cases for him if they are not giving the badges....  :-\

simpsons99

Thunder

Good morning. send in a screenshot of your own case finished and pogo will put the badge in your book. this has happened befor in the past and pogo did put the badges in the book and your badges but you do have to send in a screenshot

*Angel*

Quote from: Thunder on March 22, 2006, 06:30:31 AM
Good morning. send in a screenshot of your own case finished and pogo will put the badge in your book. this has happened befor in the past and pogo did put the badges in the book and your badges but you do have to send in a screenshot

How do I do a screenshot?  Never had a problem before not getting a badge.  :(

pogohatesme

When you get the game room open...go to the list of cases and go over to show the one you finished and hit the "prt sc/sys rq" button..mine is right above F12.  Then open your Paint program and paste it in there and save it!

Spice It Up

This ticks me off too!! A friend did it twice for me and still never came up. I guess I will will wait to see what pogo does and if nothing i will take snapshot and do what Thunder said. Thanks for advice Thunder!!

GoneFishin

Pogo said they fixed the problem. 
For the case you did not get the badge for ... go into that case, do the last puzzle and your badge should pop up. I just did mine and it worked! O0

time2startagain

hi, i just thought i might add to this if you don't mind. a few months back i had the same problem with jigsaw  i had solved the case and it said case solved but my badge never came up and with the help of a few people in here my problem was solved. they told me to recheck my puzzles solved.(u know.. them ugly pictures. lol) and i had a few that weren't unlocked yet. after i solved the puzzles that weren't unlocked yet i got my badge. Hope this helps. if not Sorry.  he.gif r1.gif

*Angel*

Quote from: GoneFishin on March 22, 2006, 10:15:19 PM
Pogo said they fixed the problem. 
For the case you did not get the badge for ... go into that case, do the last puzzle and your badge should pop up. I just did mine and it worked! O0

Yes, you are right!  I just tried it, and it worked.  Thank you SO much.   :)

simpsons99

How can you tell if they are still locked or not?

Seems too show all of them for this case but i did'nt get badge  :'(

time2startagain

in the film strip where it shows all of your puzzle pictures you completed start from the begining and scroll through the strip if you dont see a picture in one, it will show a lock.  and you have to do the puzzle before that one to get the one behind it to unlock.  if yours are all done and you still didnt get the badge i would try what  Gonefishin said to do and do the last puzzle again.  like i said this is what happened to me. i had puzzles that were still locked..

LastCall

I do  not  know what is going on But I did get my badge with no problems
    ask  tech<<< help or Homer  sorry I cannot help you

simpsons99

time2startagain

simpsons99

no all  of them where done and it did'nt give me the badge ..  so played last 1 again and gave me the badge !!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview