This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

first class solataire

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

how do u win this game i have a cheat and i cant win with it and i cant win manually either and i need to iwn 30 for badge any help plz ee4.gif

scorpios

I realized one thing about this game.  After they game it a makeover it is very hard to win a game.
gl

Tara

Quote from: apple on March 22, 2006, 01:05:47 PM
how do u win this game i have a cheat and i cant win with it and i cant win manually either and i need to iwn 30 for badge any help plz ee4.gif
If you have the auto it will win the 30 games eventually...Just let it run...That game is hard to win no matter how you play it...your going to just have to get it going and walk away...it will get the badge

Helen

All you can do is keep trying. You can keep hitting new deal until you get some good cards up top.

Torn2pieces

Even before the revamp it was a hard game to win. It's pure luck if you ask me.

Helen

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on March 22, 2006, 02:35:46 PM
Even before the revamp it was a hard game to win. It's pure luck if you ask me.

I agree!!

mailwench

My suggestion to winning 30 games is get the game up and running...start your auto and go to bed!  Rinse & repeat if necessary!   O0 O0  Good luck! >:D

hades

whats sad is when i was getting my preium badge for this game i needed just one more win and it literally took about two + hours to get that one win  :-\

mailwench

:-\ :-\ Sorry Hades but at least you eventually got it....here is an egg for you...I wanted to send a beer but BH replaced our beer with eggs!  hmmmmmmmmm  ee4.gif

hades

lol ty for the egg  :P

ill just steal some beer out of homers fridge  :-X

mailwench

Quote from: hades on March 23, 2006, 07:54:18 AM
lol ty for the egg  :P

ill just steal some beer out of homers fridge  :-X

:))  :)) Great Plan!   O0

hades

LastCall

dont worry
your AUTO will win FCS go away for 3 days you will find you won your badge
      plus you can unpack your clothes lol

mailwench

Quote from: LastCall on March 23, 2006, 08:10:45 AM
dont worry
your AUTO will win FCS go away for 3 days you will find you won your badge
      plus you can unpack your clothes lol

:)) :)) hahahaha Chad....unfortunately thats about right for that game!

LastCall

Hi Wench
   It is a fact how that game wins  ;)

hades

LastCall

Well it can be 3 weeks  It puts me in a coma after a while  :o

hades

they could have at least put a power up or two in the game.but at least you still move up even if you lose.

xsquezme

I could NEVER win a hand at FCS until my husband explained it too me. I was playing like I always do in WCS and win most of the time. What I was doing wrong was putting my cards up in the top piles way too soon. In WCS  you can generally put them up when  you see them but in FCS it seems you need to keep them out until the last minute and by this I mean until you need to move it to put the other card of that color there to free it up. ( hope this makes any sense! I am not too good at this thing ) I even keep my 2s down unless I need to move a 3 to make room for another. So most games I have all cards down but for my aces. You would think with them being the same game ( FCS, WCS ) they could be played the same way but it is not the case.

LastCall

I love card games
     but these are ridiculous not even the AUTO can play it right all you do is lose lose and lose
           Like I said in the other thread 3 day's with the auto if your lucky :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview