PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 07:59:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Surfa Zoppa Super Badge

Started by BoJangles,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoJangles

ee2.gif Just a note of interest.  If you have premium albums that are all complete,  you can get the Super Badge just by re-doing the premies....   You don't have to wait for next week's challenges...... ee4.gif

mailwench

O0 O0 Yup got mine with it!!! wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo and thanx for posting the info!  >:D

Wench

Rekindled Chaos

mailwench

Helen

mailwench

must be looking for chaos with that statement!  :))

Helen

Rekindled Chaos

looking for chaos? no. It is stating the obvious though. I still said thanks, maybe some people were unable to work that out for themselves and in that case its a valid point.

mailwench

Strawberries~n~Cream

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on March 23, 2006, 01:56:11 PM
State the obvious...... but yeah sure thanks  :(

Did we wake up crabby, or did you
just let him sleep?   ???

:)) :)) :))

Brandon493

Well, no matter what we post about, we gotta have the (BLEEP) of the thread.

nightperson

got mines yesterday well cant say to much for the badge  :)) :))

hades

got mine yesterday too.what an awful badge tho  :-X

mailwench

:D :D WTG Hades & Nightperson.....I'll get mine someday...I'm redoing that dreadful ride the tide 500 wins badge...urghhhhh what was I thinking???

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mailwench on March 23, 2006, 03:52:15 PM
:D :D WTG Hades & Nightperson.....I'll get mine someday...I'm redoing that dreadful ride the tide 500 wins badge...urghhhhh what was I thinking???

LoL, do the Word Whomp one again (get the golden word)... goes by rather quickly!

hades

mailwench

Yeah thank you Hippo I did that one also!  I have this mental block that makes me do all my premium badges twice and in the order that I have originally done them so here I am....Ride the Tide whether I like it or not!    :)) :)) :)) Talk about anal!

SexySagittarian

Got mine yesterday too. Just did Canasta twice and voila! It is an ugly badge though ee4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview