This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

poppa zoppa 36 chain badge

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

Just thought i would ask for a bitof a question which is the best auto to get the golden 36 chain badge and any tips on where to use it O0

mailwench

Trouncer for sure is the best auto for that badge....I got mine last week!!   O0

mailwench

Sorry badgemad....I missed the 2nd question......I got mine in an empty room if thats what you want to know!

JenH2001

you might want to search on the forum there was the same question asked last week with plenty of responses. You might try to search for that before posting new topic on same issue!

harley89

I tried trouncer and playing by hand. I got the badge playing by hand and it was a great feeling to get that badge. I imagine it will be surpassed by getting the Royal Lush Badge in holdem if I ever get it

hades

i need the rising star and royal lush badge....id be surprised to get either  ::)

Shock

i suggest you just run trouncer at medium speed, and just let it play for alittle while, and it will get it sooner or later, i got my badge in about two hours, doing that.

badgemad

WOOHOO i ran trouncer for 2 nights and yes i got that 36 chain badge  ;D. Thank you all for your help and tips and a big thank you to Oscar and Homer and joshua for a great auto ee4.gif >:D O0 O0 O0 ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif

wattsmyname

WTG badgemad  On getting the 36 chain Badge  :D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview