PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:58:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo still down..sniff sniff

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

an hour and 45 minutes pogog been down....going thru withdrawl....must have pogo or I go crazy :'( :o

Jewel

It is good to see life...I thought maybe I was the only one waiting on pogo, lol  ;D

bubblegum

got a nasty ass migrane here thats not letting me sleep and wanting to play pogo so I don't have to think about my lack of sleep or stupid migrane  :)

BoredNItaly

Jonathan

bubblegum

OMG YOUR ALIVE!!!!! Lets get this party started!!!  Hey I accidently deleted you off my friends list-was trying to delete my stalker.  Can you pogo mail me or pm me you pogo name ppplllzzzz?  I've sure missed ya and welcome back to the us

BoredNItaly

Aww heck I have been to the states and now back in Italy for 4 weeks getting my home packed out will be computerless starting next week again for shipment back to the states for good

bubblegum

shucks I thought you were back in the states already rats.  Oh well....hurry up and get back over here on this side of the pond :)

huggybear

OK its 7:15 am and i need my pogo fix!!!!!! Maybe shuffle bump will be out seeings how its taking so long  ee4.gif

bubblegum

Mr. Rasputia

badgemad

oh pogo please come back on i even tried tried that other games website but i dont like it now hurry up pogo >:D

huggybear

Its ruining my whole morning!!! well until it comes on anyway

sandyhook

Oh what a beautiful morning   :-\

I got up, poured my coffee, grabbed my ciggs, took the dog out, and was ready to play Pogo (forgetting it was Tues) and alas, I in the same boat with ya'll, no Pogo  >:(

Sighs, guess I COULD get some housework done while waiting  :))

7:13 am EST and no Pogo
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

mandw

was it last week that took this long too, and I didnt notice anything new from last week

Jonathan

vasunlover

I did all my work around the hoiuse :o, now I just sit :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: jrlt on March 28, 2006, 04:18:45 AM
maybe there will be more hair in the minimall ;D

I was thinking the same thing. Lets hope not :)) :)) :))

Marjorie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview