PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:11:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

hopedale55

hi11.gif   been on site for  a while just like to thanks all for the tips and things and hoping all is good  So  I  say Hi from NC vacation4.gif vacation4.gif

S1lent

Welcome
You will find this site very informative.  I've learned alot and hope I've contributed some.

S1lent

jarjar

Well hi right back at ya hi11.gif Fun place have a great time embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

MsMissy

hi11.gif too you 2, glad to have another member. we have some funny ppl. in here & you can get Help & some laughs also.

Tamara

Welcome,   hi11.gif
I hope you find the members and the forum FUN. There's LOTS of awesome members here that are always willing to help out.
Tammy

Hello to all,

Been watching for awhile now and I thought it was time to start posting.

Hocky

Welcome to the Funny Farm 40213!  Enjoy your time here!  embrace.gif

jarjar

Quote from: 40213 on September 27, 2009, 07:56:47 AM
Hello to all,

Been watching for awhile now and I thought it was time to start posting.
Welcome and glad you started posting embrace.gif Enjoy yourself. Great place.

Squid

SlimsGiggles

Well on the note of intro......
My friends call me Giggle Box, because I seem to have a giggling problem  giggle2.gif
I am a mother of 4, and a grandma of 2
Love animals and to be out riding either my motorcycle or behind my hubby on his  tumbsup.gif wow.gif
I am from Ohio  lipsrsealed.gif
anything else you want to know, just ask!!  shy12.gif

Squid

Welcome, Giggles!

You should meet Harley on this site, who is also into bikes and bakes a mean cookie!

viking510

hey not all newbies are the same .i,m still finding  out about the forum

metfuel

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

JuanJesus

wooops! I accidentally introduced myself in the new members thread. my bad.

Well my names Juan and I been playing pogo since i was a kid. My favorite games are in the puzzle section. Word womp, sudoku, poppit, ect. I do like the occasional card game.

I go to college and i hope to be a computer hardware engineer and also learn a little bit of programming along the way as an extra hobby besides pogo. (i am not very good now but one day maybe i will be?)

nice to meet everone!

Stinkerbell

Welcome to the forum, Juan! It's a fun, fun place :)

jarjar

Joe C

Quote from: JuanJesus on October 15, 2009, 03:40:24 PM
wooops! I accidentally introduced myself in the new members thread. my bad.

Well my names Juan and I been playing pogo since i was a kid. My favorite games are in the puzzle section. Word womp, sudoku, poppit, ect. I do like the occasional card game.

I go to college and i hope to be a computer hardware engineer and also learn a little bit of programming along the way as an extra hobby besides pogo. (i am not very good now but one day maybe i will be?)

nice to meet everone!
Juan Jesus, you are fine posting here and there. It gives us the opportunity to say hi and welcome to the dark side twice. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview