Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Introduction Thread

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: cdnfan75 on February 04, 2011, 02:46:32 PM
Oops, sorry Homer, I didn't realize! Thanks for the welcome. :)

No problem. I'll move this over there

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: cdnfan75 on February 04, 2011, 02:46:06 PM
Hi everyone! New to the boards and relatively new to Pogo with the addiction growing daily!

See ya around on the boards!  tumbsup.gif

Also the link to the coffee shop is below

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,27483.0.html

That is the thread where we generally say good morning and stuff like that

Skylar

Hi to everyone
tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif I am a noobie and wanted to say I like this site and want to be part of the group, just wish I could figure how peeps dress up there posts, I like how you guys personalize your profile

Homer

Quote from: Skylar on February 04, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
Hi to everyone
tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif I am a noobie and wanted to say I like this site and want to be part of the group, just wish I could figure how peeps dress up there posts, I like how you guys personalize your profile

You need 25 posts before you can access your profile

Sugarfootin

myself im scared to post  and just catch hell if i do something wrong.. .. also why did my post time get reset to  one day now.... cant understand why peeps on here get so up tight , meaning the older peeps in here . older not age but  this ( site ) posting like 2,901 posts. lets all try tobe nice to each other. Waiting  now for my ( go to your  corner reply )

sowens

I'm new here.  The name is Shelley, can't wait to get to know you guys.    cheerleading.gif

Homer

snowflower

Quote from: sowens on February 08, 2011, 08:32:08 AM
I'm new here.  The name is Shelley, can't wait to get to know you guys.    cheerleading.gif
Hi Shelley (and all newbies) ~ welcome and enjoy the milk and cookies  coffee.gif

ashleyduh

Salut! I just joined and thought I should introduce myself instead of just popping into a convo somewhere.
My name is Ashley and I'm from Indiana.
I don't use the "cheats" on here, I like losing. It's much easier to handle loss when you tell yourself it's what you're aiming for.  tumbsup.gif
I am only an occasional Pogo member, I am cheap and only use the trials.  lipsrsealed.gif
My favorite game is Canasta because I can multitask while playing in 4 player.

I think this is all the questions it suggested I answer on the email I was sent. Haha. I hope to see you all around.  watching you.gif

Homer

froglover

Hi Ashley, other newbs and bearded regulars!

Its a friendly spot, no doubt about that!

I'm curious if there is anyone from Ireland here... or anyone from Europe for that matter  undecided.gif

Sugarfootin

white flag.gif  This is why people are scared to post, afraid that they will do or say something wrong. thats how i feel and i dont no the ropes yet  to ask for help. bad mood.gif

laura281520

Hi my name is laura, I am new here so hello everyone cheesy.gif

jamrow32

howdy and welcome to the forum.  And enjoy the cookies

snowflower

coffee.gif All new members .. welcome to the dark side, you're in the right place & enjoy the milk and cookies!

snap20

Joe C

Hello to all the new people. Do not worry about saying the wrong thing. Homer does it all the time and then slaps the peeps that point that out to him.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CuriousWines

Quote from: Joe C on February 14, 2011, 05:09:49 PM
Hello to all the new people. Do not worry about saying the wrong thing. Homer does it all the time and then slaps the peeps that point that out to him.
tumbsup.gif

LOL is that right ?? Homer does that ?  Sounds like someplace I want to be...lmao, cause if Homer slaps me I know how to retaliate real well...lol  low blow.gif

nicendcute86

howdie im new here and i have been enjoying pogo and all its delights for over a year. just found out about this place and would like to say hi  hi11.gif

so hi every one x

ladylaura

cheerleading.gif Hiya my name is Laura and it looks like i finally found a new forum to have fun with and all that jazz. Since the last forum i joined was for satellite tv not sure what to expect out of this one. Looks like fun so far. cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview