upcoming Challenges

Started by tokiesgalore,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiesgalore

April 12th-18th

April 19th-25th

April 26th-May2nd

May 3rd - 9th

Should call them weekly badges instead of weekly challenges!

hades

wattsmyname

Lots of nice and easy challenges. Thanks for posting

Jackpotloser

Helen

Those are all easy.  The 3X can sometimes be a pain though but I like the challenge!!

Ethan_Hawley

mog

good challenges. but i think 7k tokies in fcs is going 2 be as time consuming as this wk's quark attack .

Mary

Tookie Tookie

That bingo badge sure is pretty! Another good week to stock up on bingos!

he.gif

nightperson

tigereyes

Those are some nice badges. Thanks for posting Tokies.

Mr. Scandalous

Fluffy756

Quote from: mog on April 07, 2006, 02:04:59 PM
good challenges. but i think 7k tokies in fcs is going 2 be as time consuming as this wk's quark attack .

That true but it sure will help you get those ranks. too bad I am always done with this game.

fluffy

slidecage2222

Quote from: mog on April 07, 2006, 02:04:59 PM

if you can get winning hands   its around  10 wins.... now if you get  junk draws   its giong to take a long long time

i just played twice got  junk on both   ended up with  25 tokens    40 to = 1000     so i would have to  play  280 times to get it 

looks like another badge to skip

Tara

* Tara inserts a commerical here *

Why skip it...Don't you want to be a fine owner of all beautiful badges Pogo has to offer?  For $10.00, yes thats right, you can own all FCS badges that Pogo has to offer. Don't be the oddball in the crowd of your peers.  Just click right here  www.badgehelp.com

Go shopping, play with the kids, get all those things on your list done without ever missing a badge or your tokens

And if your one of the 1st million people to sign up we have a bonus . You can own all the badges that Pogo has to offer with the $150.00 club. That is a BIG savings !!!

Never sit for hours until your butt is numb, and your eyes are half closed , and your fingers and wrists are killing you.

Enjoy this special offer today ..again click the link on the screen  www.badgehelp.com

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:00:59 AM

Why skip it...Don't you want to be a fine owner of all beautiful badges Pogo has to offer?  For $10.00, yes thats right, you can own all FCS badges that Pogo has to offer. Don't be the oddball in the crowd of your peers.  Just click right here  www.badgehelp.com

Go shopping, play with the kids, get all those things on your list done without ever missing a badge or your tokens

And if your one of the 1st million people to sign up we have a bonus . You can own all the badges that Pogo has to offer with the $150.00 club. That is a BIG savings !!!

Never sit for hours until your butt is numb, and your eyes are half closed , and your fingers and wrists are killing you.

Enjoy this special offer today ..again click the link on the screen  www.badgehelp.com

:::switches the channel::: I hate commericals!  :))

hades

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 09:02:03 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:00:59 AM

:::switches the channel::: I hate commericals!  :))

LMAO @ both of you!!  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview