PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 09:51:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

upcoming Challenges

Started by tokiesgalore,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 09:02:03 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:00:59 AM
* Tara inserts a commerical here *

Why skip it...Don't you want to be a fine owner of all beautiful badges Pogo has to offer?  For $10.00, yes thats right, you can own all FCS badges that Pogo has to offer. Don't be the oddball in the crowd of your peers.  Just click right here  www.badgehelp.com

Go shopping, play with the kids, get all those things on your list done without ever missing a badge or your tokens

And if your one of the 1st million people to sign up we have a bonus . You can own all the badges that Pogo has to offer with the $150.00 club. That is a BIG savings !!!

Never sit for hours until your butt is numb, and your eyes are half closed , and your fingers and wrists are killing you.

Enjoy this special offer today ..again click the link on the screen  www.badgehelp.com

:::switches the channel::: I hate commericals!  :))

:)) :))

hades

commercials arent bad when theyre topless ones  :))

Tara

Quote from: hades on April 09, 2006, 09:05:08 AM
commercials arent bad when theyre topless ones  :))

Well I wasn't topless !!  And my commerical was great !!!

hades

SexySagittarian

Tara's commercial was grat and Hippo was topless  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 09, 2006, 09:11:14 AM
Tara's commercial was grat and Hippo was topless  :)) :)) :))

Thank you PogoSlave !!   I'm glad someone around here appreciated it  >:D

SexySagittarian

pink

seems everytime theres a black j challenge, they stick solitare with it....anyone else notice that?  im pretty sure last BJ like oh i dont know, 2 months ago, had solitare too.
   stinks when they put the callenges for games u have all the badges for. ..
and one other thing lol, i dont post much so stick all my replys together...when u guys were doing the "make up your pretend premie album"  ya know?, i think one of you put 50,000 quick quack tickets lol...when i seen the challenge this week, i thought of them posts.
       okies, thats all 4 now~toodles, pink~~ r1.gif

slidecage2222

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:00:59 AM
* Tara inserts a commerical here *

Why skip it...Don't you want to be a fine owner of all beautiful badges Pogo has to offer?  For $10.00, yes thats right, you can own all FCS badges that Pogo has to offer. Don't be the oddball in the crowd of your peers.  Just click right here  www.badgehelp.com

Go shopping, play with the kids, get all those things on your list done without ever missing a badge or your tokens

And if your one of the 1st million people to sign up we have a bonus . You can own all the badges that Pogo has to offer with the $150.00 club. That is a BIG savings !!!

Never sit for hours until your butt is numb, and your eyes are half closed , and your fingers and wrists are killing you.

Enjoy this special offer today ..again click the link on the screen  www.badgehelp.com

my luck is  that if i ever use a  cheat program   pogo would ban me  : )

roxannevann

They sure are making some of these challenges longer. Too bad its not the fun ones they make LONG!   :)

zo!D

they're making the CP members really earn the badges.

the quickquack badge this week, took awhile even with the auto.

roxannevann

The canasta badges could be longer. I love that game! LOL!

hades

SexySagittarian

yeah, I whipped through that game in no time and did not use an auto to do it. You get mega tokens playing Canasta too O0

zeboo

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 09, 2006, 02:13:10 PM
yeah, I whipped through that game in no time and did not use an auto to do it. You get mega tokens playing Canasta too O0

Double browsing helped a lot with canasta!!

Tara

I wonder how long FSC is going to take to get 7000 tokens...At least jp spins do count, and there pretty good , if your lucky enough to get a win  ;)  After I auto this I think I will try for that 3 in a row badge from 2003 I still need it.  :(

Good luck with your badges everyone  8)

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 05:56:35 AM
I wonder how long FSC is going to take to get 7000 tokens...At least jp spins do count, and there pretty good , if your lucky enough to get a win  ;)  After I auto this I think I will try for that 3 in a row badge from 2003 I still need it.  :(

Just remember with 3 in a row - you can leave and it does NOT stop your progress

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 12, 2006, 05:59:01 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 05:56:35 AM

Just remember with 3 in a row - you can leave and it does NOT stop your progress

I'm going to try that, I know I have to do it by hand, and watch it and play it and blah blah blah. Will you do it for me?  lmao   Im just kidding I will do it  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview