This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

newbie canasta ?

Started by whisper44,

Previous topic - Next topic

whisper44

is there help to collect wilds cards in 4 player pogo canasta .....I am getting my butt whooped  >:(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: whisper44 on April 06, 2006, 02:12:31 PM
is there help to collect wilds cards in 4 player pogo canasta .....I am getting my butt whooped  >:(

I'm a little lost. What purpose will gathering Wild Cards help?

Mary

you mean red 3s ???? i always play bots only and partner was great lol finished that game in 3 months... :D

hades

maybe they just play for the wild cards  :))

whisper44

well seems some players in 4 player get all the wild cards and i go sometimes 3 or 4 hands in row without any so of course lose the game...seems like they are using some kind of wild card collecter and red collector

Mary

:o  never heard of a wild card collector  ::)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: whisper44 on April 06, 2006, 02:27:03 PM
well seems some players in 4 player get all the wild cards and i go sometimes 3 or 4 hands in row without any so of course lose the game...seems like they are using some kind of wild card collecter and red collector

Well as far as I know, Pogo determines when they want to give out the wild cards. There is no way to force Pogo to give you a wild, all the wilds or no wilds. Seems like you're just running into a string of bad luck. Ride it out and good luck!

Mr. Rasputia

There is an auto that collects red 3's for you, but does not win the games

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Country Lady

I have tried several programs to get the red 3's.  I find I would rather play by hand.  I hate losing a game and the auto's do lose games.  I almost always play in the 2 person rooms and always against the bots, unless my sister wants to play.  Then I kick her azz  ;D
I am on rank 49 with around 700 red 3's to go.

wattsmyname

Mr. Rasputia

3 bagger is a great auto, don't care for tokens or winning since no rating badges

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview