PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:40:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Fu BlackBelt

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on April 12, 2006, 11:13:41 PM
Quote from: zo1D on April 09, 2006, 01:46:08 PM
2 months!?   :o

is that win the auto running? or manual?
All by myself....lol

This was back when it first came out and the only "auto" was the one where you had to sit and click it yourself.
I emailed Pogo over and over like a pest, begging for a badge.
They kept saying NO but by then it was a mission and I had to finish.
I will say a part of me just knew (wishful thinking)  that there would be a badge there, but nope not a friggin thing.

I have not been back since...that game just makes me sick to look at it.
I actually pay my niece to do the challenges there..at her house...lol

I really don't understand Pogo's thinking in having 20 loooooong levels without a badge. maybe someday.

If anyone is thinking of doing the degrees, don't be fooled by the % when you start. It does drop dramatically after black belt but then works its way back up culminating in 50 wins to equal 1% by the last degree.

I have to give you massive amounts of credit.  Popphooey and its predecessor (sp?) have helped me get to about halfway....and I can't stand to look at that cactus either...lol...WTG

Helen

I think I made it to 2nd degree black belt and said, to quote Foxx...."Popphooey" on this game.

Bree

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 11:23:19 PM
Quote from: MidnightToker62 on April 12, 2006, 11:13:41 PM
Quote from: zo1D on April 09, 2006, 01:46:08 PM
2 months!? :o

is that win the auto running? or manual?
All by myself....lol

This was back when it first came out and the only "auto" was the one where you had to sit and click it yourself.
I emailed Pogo over and over like a pest, begging for a badge.
They kept saying NO but by then it was a mission and I had to finish.
I will say a part of me just knew (wishful thinking) that there would be a badge there, but nope not a friggin thing.

I have not been back since...that game just makes me sick to look at it.
I actually pay my niece to do the challenges there..at her house...lol

I really don't understand Pogo's thinking in having 20 loooooong levels without a badge. maybe someday.

If anyone is thinking of doing the degrees, don't be fooled by the % when you start. It does drop dramatically after black belt but then works its way back up culminating in 50 wins to equal 1% by the last degree.

I have to give you massive amounts of credit. Popphooey and its predecessor (sp?) have helped me get to about halfway....and I can't stand to look at that cactus either...lol...WTG

I have to agree that I can not stand that Cactus anymore and I am half way through the belts.  I do not play the game unless it is a weekly challenge.  And WTG Midnight and Helen!!! :D

RuLeR

I have that badge it took me like 1 month and half to get that badge using my auto.  Its one of the best looking badges there are for rank games but one of the hardest to get.

hades

i think osiris is one of the best game award badges...and even harder to get.

Bree

Quote from: hades on April 13, 2006, 07:57:07 AM
i think osiris is one of the best game award badges...and even harder to get.

What is osiris Hades?

hades

Bree

Oh....Ok thank you hades for clearing that up for me.

hades

outlawdave

im only at the rose belt got a long way to go dont play without my auto.

outlawdave

i lost everything on computer. had to get everything back but dont know what happend to my avatar and sig. would like to get them back.

Bree

Quote from: outlawdave on April 13, 2006, 08:35:51 AM
i lost everything on computer. had to get everything back but dont know what happend to my avatar and sig. would like to get them back.

If you can let me know what they were and send me a pic of them I can fix them for you.

Mary

Mary

outlawdave

i think the adresses are in profile dont remember where i got avatar it was a quot from the raven by shakspere.  some of the  words were take thy heart from thy door qote the raven nevermore my sig. was a flaming sig

Bree

Quote from: outlawdave on April 13, 2006, 08:45:43 AM
i think the adresses are in profile dont remember where i got avatar it was a quot from the raven by shakspere.  some of the  words were take thy heart from thy door qote the raven nevermore my sig. was a flaming sig

Was it flaming sig with your name Dave and what was the color of the flame.  I am not sure if I can get the words of the quote from looking at what you have now, but I will try my best to get it back for you.

outlawdave

Bree

I still can not make out what your sig or avatar was, sorry.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview