PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:31:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Fu BlackBelt

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

Bree

Was that how it was or was the outlawdave a different color?

krispy

Quote from: mama on April 12, 2006, 09:08:01 PM
w2g on popfu badge O0  and tokies love your avatar  O0

;) Thank you. I told boyfriend I do not plan on getting the pop fu badge for myself any time soon  :x. And ty for the tokies for Sir Grinch. I kinda like him too. <3

outlawdave

hades

Helen

Mary

Helen

hades

Bree

badgemad

I really hope they update the auto for this game cos it gets stuck on the later levels :-\

wattsmyname

It would be nice if the auto just clicked pass on all the gates.

tponka

Just getting to the first black belt was a pain.. but I'm sure they'll eventually add more badges.  ugh
But worse than that one was the WWW badge.  I got booted TWICE by the infamous pogo cop  (who must have been the one who programmed that particular game) for "inappropriate behavior."  He would hop from one WWW room to another booting ppl with too many high scores.  I had to put him on my friends list to keep track of him, the turd.  THEN the funniest thing happened.. someone hacked his account and sent out some pretty funny group emails under his name.  I guess that's what he gets for being such a weinie.  ;)

wattsmyname

They have a whole new group Pogo Police. Most of the screen names don't start with POGO anymore and they are loading the accounts up with lots of badges, but if you look back far enough you will find that Pogo staff badge.

krispy

i babysat that auto from rank 16 to the end because of the gates. it was hours of watching. thank goodness for two computers.

Helen

Quote from: wattsmyname on April 16, 2006, 12:27:16 PM
They have a whole new group Pogo Police. Most of the screen names don't start with POGO anymore and they are loading the accounts up with lots of badges, but if you look back far enough you will find that Pogo staff badge.

Interesting info!! Thanks.  O0

ZedPaul

HypnotizedMind

ill probably never see the black belt badge... too long!!!!! :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview