PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 06:14:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daylight savings time glitch for badges

Started by a-dhold,

Previous topic - Next topic

a-dhold

Has anyone noticed if the personal challanges are being offered 1 hour before the regular challanges like pogo did last year?

also what time do i need to be up to activate that personal challange before the others appear... i though it was 7a eastern / 8a central

zeboo

I have no clue I am still sleeping at that hour  :))  :))  :))  :))

Helen

I don't know if the personals are being offered before the weekly challenges. If they are, the weekly challenges start at 10EST so a few minutes before that would be fine.

ClingFree

Quote from: a-dhold on April 11, 2006, 07:39:45 AM
Has anyone noticed if the personal challanges are being offered 1 hour before the regular challanges like pogo did last year?

also what time do i need to be up to activate that personal challange before the others appear... i though it was 7a eastern / 8a central

They used to .. but I dont recall there being a time difference last week, which was the first week of daylight savings time. They came up at the same time, together.

nightperson

Quote from: ClingFree on April 11, 2006, 10:36:31 AM
Quote from: a-dhold on April 11, 2006, 07:39:45 AM

They used to .. but I dont recall there being a time difference last week, which was the first week of daylight savings time. They came up at the same time, together.

they still come on the same time for me cant even teill the time had change in pogoland

Iceman007

no,they stopped doing that back in october i believe.no more 2 for 1 game badges

holly222

mog

i did get to do 2 personal challenges in one week. it was Dec 7 - Dec 14 2005. got the personal b4 the 2 regular comes and 6 days later i was able to do another personal!! only happened once though. pogo is doing a good job making sure everything comes at same time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview