PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:33:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Classic Arcade Games

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magsx0

cfhdream

Falcon!

I have some favs, like Mario, Pacman, and Battlefield 1942.  tumbsup.gif

TF02

Ichigo91

Squid

i TRIED SOme of these today.  I NEED A JOYSTICK!!  LOL

disneyland lady

I know this is an old thread but I am in that challenge with you, Squid, to get that oldest thread badge. I worked for a zillion years at Warner Music as a percussionist and never took a day off cuz who wouldn't love a job being paid to bang on things all day. But back when Donkey Kong came out, I started playing when I got home from work and all of a sudden it was daylight again. I took my first sick day ever and ended up playing to the point that when I did go back to work I had my arm wrapped to my elbow. The doctor at the ER called it Nintendo thumb.

The game Suduko Puzzle Blast reminds me of the mine shaft in Donkey Kong.

gran2x2

OMG...Frogger is the game that sucked me in years ago...Atari machine way back in the mid 80's. My kids would get so mad cuz Mom was always using the game... hysterical.gif

disneyland lady

We recently played Frogger on a huge screen tv at a 80s themed party and it was so funny. Back in the old days those frogs jumping were only little things but these looked as big as humans. Graphics have certainly gotten better since the days of Qbert

Squid

Today... I officially suck at Frogger.  Got two frogs into their niches before game was over.  Got one fly.  LOL

shddcc

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview