This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Classic Arcade Games

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

b35773

Awwww yiss! Love me some classic aracde! TMNT, anyone?!

Ethan

Hey guys, not sure if this is an old/new game but I find it super addicting. 

It's the kind of game you play if you have a couple minutes here and there sort of thing.

http://slither.io
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Squid

Kind of fun but sometimes the worm doesn't respond to commands, which ticks me off.  LOL

Mayhem

I see the trick is to stay away from everyone else. They love to either trap you or use the speed burst and cut in front to kill you.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on August 27, 2016, 09:13:28 AM
I see the trick is to stay away from everyone else. The love to either trap you or use the speed burst and cut in front to kill you.

What he said ^ .

Ethan

Yeah haha - I'm not even sure why I find the game so addicting.  It's not something I would play for hours on end, but anytime I have a couple minutes here or there ...

Squid

Can I just officially say that I hate Ethan?  I just wasted an hour playing this game and can't stop!   

Ethan

Haha and when you need a break from that one, you can try and play a little : http://www.miniclip.com/games/bloxorz/en/focus/

snowflower

Squid

My personal record tonight in Slither:  16,209

I was a beast!  Made it to number 4 on the leader board.

New record:  61,000

Ethan

That's awesome!  I haven't played it myself in a couple days but your making me want to fire it up here at work heh.

I remember making it to #9 on the leader board at one point, but can't remember how many points I had.

Squid

It's so addictive.  I find the game so primal:  eat or be eaten! 

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Squid

I just played a game of Pacman and loved it.  I just wish I didn't have to use the arrows to direct him around the maze.  I'd be better with the mouse.

Darling SilverDodger

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview