This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

marathon personal challenge

Started by Lynne,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

I just checked teh community news on pogo and this week we are having a personal challenge  <3 <3 <3 <3  :D :D :D :D just thought i would let everyone know

Helen

Thanks for the info. I'm sure those that haven't finished them up will be happy.  :D :D

hades

Jackpotloser

zo!D

thanks for the heads up.

i have to catch up on some anyway  O0

stewieG

slidecage2222

can you play  2 games at the same time in personal challege

what i mean is  like the garden badge

clear 3000 tiles
get  3000 tokens

can you  go for both at the same time 

foxx

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 01, 2006, 12:14:44 PM
can you play  2 games at the same time in personal challege

what i mean is  like the garden badge

clear 3000 tiles
get  3000 tokens

can you  go for both at the same time 

Unfortunately, no.   :(

Quote from: lmazzettia on May 01, 2006, 11:06:31 AM
I just checked teh community news on pogo and this week we are having a personal challenge  <3 <3 <3 <3  :D :D :D :D just thought i would let everyone know

...thank you for the info!

HypnotizedMind

Helen

It would be nice for those that need to finish up.....they could consider making it unlimited?  ;)

Libra

Oh wow.  I'm going to be done with all my weekly challenge badge albums within the next 3 weeks, then.  :'(

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 01, 2006, 01:22:20 PM
Oh wow.  I'm going to be done with all my weekly challenge badge albums within the next 3 weeks, then.  :'(

Lib....that makes you sad?  :o

Libra

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 01:25:34 PM

Yeah.  I was sad when I finished a lot of ranked games, too.   I am happy with the new Lottso ranks and I will NOT be sad when I finish Squelchies.  I like doing three weekly challenges. I know I can do them over, but it's not the same.

Mary

thanks for info i`m all done with all albums and all the other albums just waiting for new one to come out workin on ranks  and do badges again for personel  ;D

tigereyes

Iceman0007

wooooohoooooo,ty for the info.i have only 3 more left in 2003 book and i am all caught up.

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 01, 2006, 01:32:04 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 01:25:34 PM

Yeah.  I was sad when I finished a lot of ranked games, too.   I am happy with the new Lottso ranks and I will NOT be sad when I finish Squelchies.  I like doing three weekly challenges. I know I can do them over, but it's not the same.

You're right, it's not the same. It doesn't feel like you're accomplishing anything. But....you do get a 2X or whatever everytime you do it again.
Squelchies.....didn't make me sad to finish that one either.  Good luck to you!!  :'(

Jonathan

awesome i am so behind. i joined last november so i have a lot to do

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on May 01, 2006, 04:45:07 PM

I must say I don't envy you. You've got a lot to go but at least you can pick the ones you like to get done first and save the crappy ones for last. I hated it when I got close to finishing and all I had left were the stinking dice derby and greenback bayou ones left to finish.  :x

Jonathan

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 04:48:50 PM
Quote from: jrlt on May 01, 2006, 04:45:07 PM

I must say I don't envy you. You've got a lot to go but at least you can pick the ones you like to get done first and save the crappy ones for last. I hated it when I got close to finishing and all I had left were the stinking dice derby and greenback bayou ones left to finish.  :x

i guess thats a plus side lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview