PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:41:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

marathon personal challenge

Started by Lynne,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on May 01, 2006, 05:28:30 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 04:48:50 PM
Quote from: jrlt on May 01, 2006, 04:45:07 PM
awesome i am so behind. i joined last november so i have a lot to do

I must say I don't envy you. You've got a lot to go but at least you can pick the ones you like to get done first and save the crappy ones for last. I hated it when I got close to finishing and all I had left were the stinking dice derby and greenback bayou ones left to finish.  :x

i guess thats a plus side lol

Yes, it's a definite plus. Enjoy it while you still have a lot to choose from.  :D

Jonathan

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 05:50:57 PM
Quote from: jrlt on May 01, 2006, 05:28:30 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 04:48:50 PM
Quote from: jrlt on May 01, 2006, 04:45:07 PM
awesome i am so behind. i joined last november so i have a lot to do

I must say I don't envy you. You've got a lot to go but at least you can pick the ones you like to get done first and save the crappy ones for last. I hated it when I got close to finishing and all I had left were the stinking dice derby and greenback bayou ones left to finish.  :x

i guess thats a plus side lol

Yes, it's a definite plus. Enjoy it while you still have a lot to choose from.  :D

sure lol its a challenge after all  :))

Tara

Thanks for the information. I am happy about this !!  Maybe before I die I can get the 2003 book done !

Julie

Thanks for the info :)
Didn't we have one of these personal challenge marathons not long ago? :-\  Hopefully a sign of things to come, I only thought they did this a few times a year.  Even so I've worked out that I'll be all caught up with the yearly badge books sometime in 2008! woohoo! ::) ;D

Helen

Quote from: Julie on May 02, 2006, 03:40:48 AM
Thanks for the info :)
Didn't we have one of these personal challenge marathons not long ago? :-\  Hopefully a sign of things to come, I only thought they did this a few times a year.  Even so I've worked out that I'll be all caught up with the yearly badge books sometime in 2008! woohoo! ::) ;D

Julie, it does seem we had one very recently. Maybe Pogo is going to start them on a more regular interval now. 2008?  You have it all figured out!!  :))

Julie

mog

it's been confirmed int he news.

well i m caught off guarded. haven't played pogo for 2 weeks. i am only prepared for one personal challenge so far. i still haven't quite learned euchre nor mastered cribbage.

Helen

Quote from: mog on May 02, 2006, 08:44:02 AM
it's been confirmed int he news.

well i m caught off guarded. haven't played pogo for 2 weeks. i am only prepared for one personal challenge so far. i still haven't quite learned euchre nor mastered cribbage.

Cribbage will be easier if you play a 4-person game....you and 3 bots. You should win every other game. Euchre is easy if you know how to double browse.  O0

mog

i planned on getting spades(win 3 rated games) this week, euchre win 5 rated games next week and cribbage win 8 rated games fortnight so i can finish the rated challenges. but now it's all down to one week so.

Helen

Quote from: mog on May 02, 2006, 10:58:19 AM
i planned on getting spades(win 3 rated games) this week, euchre win 5 rated games next week and cribbage win 8 rated games fortnight so i can finish the rated challenges. but now it's all down to one week so.

Eeeekkkk, I didn't realize you have all the rated ones left. That is going to take you a little bit of time, especially if you don't know the games that well. Good luck.  ;)

mog

thanx but i m gonna break the plan. i planned to have 1m dollar by the end of the year as well, won't happen though.  :))

dominoes, euchre, spades (b4 the makeover), and cribbage have 1 each rated challenge and they are all card & board games. and few people play them. quite unbalanced by pogo don't you think.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mog on May 02, 2006, 01:59:03 PM
thanx but i m gonna break the plan. i planned to have 1m dollar by the end of the year as well, won't happen though.  :))

dominoes, euchre, spades (b4 the makeover), and cribbage have 1 each rated challenge and they are all card & board games. and few people play them. quite unbalanced by pogo don't you think.

The great thing about all those games is "regular Pogo games"... so you can create a spare account and double browse to play 'em both to get your rated games out the way without having to worry about sending a guest pass to any name.

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 02:11:36 PM

The great thing about all those games is "regular Pogo games"... so you can create a spare account and double browse to play 'em both to get your rated games out the way without having to worry about sending a guest pass to any name.

My name in Gin is almost purple with no losses...Do you think someone will call me a cheater?  :-\

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 02:36:25 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 02, 2006, 02:11:36 PM

My name in Gin is almost purple with no losses...Do you think someone will call me a cheater?  :-\

cheater cheater pants on fire  :)) :)) :)) j/k  I'm holding out on jin to see if ranks and badges come out

hades

if they ever put game award badges in cribbage id cringe  :x

Helen

I wouldn't like it either but like with all the other games that have badges....we do them anyhow.... :x  :x  :x The one that would really make me cringe is Greenback Bayou.....that game is boring!!!  :x

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview