PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:28:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Updates (May 16 / 06)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Solo, RedBaron, HeartBeeps, Bumper, Sushi, Spades, 3-Bagger, TexasRoundUp & Vaults Auto

Remember .. if the current version you have now is working fine, there is no need to update.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

reload39

I'm looking for the updated bumper and i can't seem to fine it,i have the 1.2 now i check the downloads but they have the same one as before any help? O0

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on May 16, 2006, 08:25:24 PM
Solo, RedBaron, HeartBeeps, Bumper, Sushi, Spades, 3-Bagger, TexasRoundUp & Vaults Auto

Remember .. if the current version you have now is working fine, there is no need to update.

Thanks for letting us know   O0

Homer

Quote from: reload39 on May 17, 2006, 06:12:02 AM
I'm looking for the updated bumper and i can't seem to fine it,i have the 1.2 now i check the downloads but they have the same one as before any help? O0

Go to www.badgehelp.com for the download.

Remember to delete. Reboot. Then download.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lostinpogoland

the new bumper still doesn't win alot but at least  it doesn't stop at end of game,and will get ranks up :D big thanks for all the work spent on fixing it  O0

fancyfreefeet

Thanks for letting us know about the updates.   My RedBaron wasn't working too great either.  The Version I have is 1.1.   Is the update the same version number and just updated or is the update not available on this one yet.   

Tara

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on May 18, 2006, 12:28:46 AM
Thanks for letting us know about the updates.   My RedBaron wasn't working too great either.  The Version I have is 1.1.   Is the update the same version number and just updated or is the update not available on this one yet.   

I didn't pay attention the version I updated from yesterday but it works great now.  O0

Mary

triniqueen27

what about room rover
i really need that one for all the nosey pogo people

badgemad

i hate to bother the badgehelp programmers but when will pop phooey be getting the upgrade treatment ;::

orion42

hi mayhen i just downloaded sushi and it says ver 2.0? i gess that is the new version out

thank you
for your great helpers

orion42 ;::

p.s. just tested ver 2.0 worked great!!!!!!!!!

jmsshr

mayhem

texas roundup still doesnt work right,it doesnt press ok to give you more tokens. :(

Mayhem

I believe it was updated last night (Texas RoundUp). Delete your copy and redownload it from badgehelp.

jmsshr

mayhem
did that and it still not working right. >:(

Mayhem

Weird, on my cable connection I don't see the updates on BH ... but I do see them on my DSL.

Try downloading it from here : http://www.pogocheats.net/files/TexasRoundUp.exe

Mary

mayhem i have cable also and no updates at bh  >:(   :'(

Mayhem

I'm sure it will show up soon.  :)

I assure you, they are on there.

Sally

orion42

hi mayhem redbaron you have it listed as a update but have that version for a long tine now ver1.1 is that
the right update version

thank you
orion42 :;'

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: orion42 on May 22, 2006, 03:46:33 PM
hi mayhem redbaron you have it listed as a update but have that version for a long tine now ver1.1 is that
the right update version

thank you
orion42 :;'

I'm not Mayhem but the current version of the Red Baron auto is indeed 1.1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview