This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Pass..1 week and 10K tokens

Started by Tori,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

I checked the boards and didn't see this already..excuse me if it has been posted.

In the news section..there is a link for 1 week free pass with 10K tokens..even if you've used a pass before.

Could be helpful if you're trying for certain badges ...

Good for a limited time..

Jonathan

Tracey

oh well the link cant be posted here . but click on commuity news and u will see it there

pugsly™

i just looked and tried for it its for first time subscribers only read the fine print

krispy

Quote from: pugsly on May 23, 2006, 07:41:29 PM
i just looked and tried for it its for first time subscribers only read the fine print

so join with a new name, just do the two week free trial.

kim23il

How do you get a free 2 week  trail without entering credit card info?

Tracey

Quote from: pugsly on May 23, 2006, 07:41:29 PM

but i didnt read the fine print and joined with a id i had b4 with passes lol so u can do it

krispy

Quote from: jim1975 on May 23, 2006, 08:52:01 PM
u don"t

you enter card info and then remove the card info after the account has been created. my stalker does this religiously.

Mr. Scandalous

I think there must be a glitch in the system because one of my names just had a five day guest pass on it, then today it was all used up and I saw the Pogo pass for a week, clicked the link and the name that just had a guest pass now has another, so up to a total of 12 days... could be more after the week, but I think I only need a week to finish up Poop

Mr. Scandalous

must be a glitch because all my other names have had guest passes and I'm able to get another on these names

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview