This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Last Comic Standing

Started by Ethan_Hawley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I watched it also, I picked 3 out of the 5 that went on.   O0  That Roz was my favorite and Josh was my second. I had also picked that Chris guy, the first one.

Ethan_Hawley

Hey, hey, HEY.  West coast people, WEST COAST!!

I'm just kidding.  ;D  It probably should be my responsibility NOT to read this thread before I've seen the show.  Carry on, carry on...

Tara

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 06, 2006, 08:44:16 PM

I'm just kidding.  ;D  It probably should be my responsibility NOT to read this thread before I've seen the show.  Carry on, carry on...

There ya go..Don't read it if you don't want to know what happens.  :P

Since your reading tell me if you liked the 3rd guy who talks about why women should cook. He was one of my favorites but he didn't make it.  :(

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 08:46:57 PM

Since your reading tell me if you liked the 3rd guy who talks about why women should cook. He was one of my favorites but he didn't make it.  :(

Yeah, wasn't he (Theo) on Real World or Road Rules or one of those MTV shows?  I thought that joke was funny, but I thought his set wasn't as polished as some others.

Tara

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 06, 2006, 09:54:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 08:46:57 PM

Yeah, wasn't he (Theo) on Real World or Road Rules or one of those MTV shows?  I thought that joke was funny, but I thought his set wasn't as polished as some others.

Yeah, that was the one.  I liked him :(  Did any of your favorites get picked?

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 08:41:18 PM
I watched it also, I picked 3 out of the 5 that went on.   O0  That Roz was my favorite and Josh was my second. I had also picked that Chris guy, the first one.

I liked those three as well...as well as the guy who was from Brooklyn.  I absolutely despised that redheaded chick though...I thought she sucked eggs.

...oh, and she creeps me right the eff out.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 06:39:37 AM

I liked those three as well...as well as the guy who was from Brooklyn.  I absolutely despised that redheaded chick though...I thought she sucked eggs.

Wooo Hooo, I totally agree on the redhead, I couldn't believe they picked her.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2006, 06:41:10 AM

I honestly thought they were making fun of her when they asked her where she came up with her material...because she is so obviously a rip-off of Kathy Whatsherface.  Who I also despise.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 07:57:29 AM

I honestly thought they were making fun of her when they asked her where she came up with her material...because she is so obviously a rip-off of Kathy Whatsherface.  Who I also despise.

She wasn't even funny, I didn't laugh. I laughed the most at the Roz chick. I even liked the guy who had the white wife. He was pretty funny.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2006, 08:01:18 AM
Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 07:57:29 AM

She wasn't even funny, I didn't laugh. I laughed the most at the Roz chick. I even liked the guy who had the white wife. He was pretty funny.

Aw, chit!  I forgot about him!  He was hilarious.
Stupid redheaded crazy chick. 

foxx

Was anyone else disappointed by tonight's selection?  I loved that Ben Levee kid...thought he was hilarious...

Meh.

Ethan_Hawley

I missed it last night Foxx...   :P

Maybe I can catch the rerun sometime this week.

tigereyes

I missed it last night, too. Sounds like I didn't miss too much though.

Ethan_Hawley

I really wanted to watch it though...   >:((

The big fat hispanic guy is hilarious, I think.   :)) :))  I'm pretty sure I've seen him on Comedy Central before.  I wanted to see his set last night.

Oh well, I'll catch it next week.

Tara

I had quite a few favorites, 3 of the 5 that made it, did make me laugh.  When they got to the short dude that made a comment about" We all get shorter from here"  The people after him including himself were cracking me up.

Tara

Tara

Lib?  Keep it on the same channel for this show right now..lol

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 06:01:06 PM
Lib?  Keep it on the same channel for this show right now..lol

I can't!  The Heat is playing.

Tara

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview