Started by Ethan_Hawley,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 06:18:59 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 06:18:21 PM
Heckling woulda been WAY fun!

Uh huh, I take it your watching?

I am ... My lil one came out just as the heckler said "So shut the **** up" .. My dear sweet lil punkin says "OOOOH Mommy she said a bad word, she said shut up!"  Talk about a gigglesnort.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 06:21:48 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 06:18:59 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 06:18:21 PM
Heckling woulda been WAY fun!

Uh huh, I take it your watching?

I am ... My lil one came out just as the heckler said "So shut the **** up" .. My dear sweet lil punkin says "OOOOH Mommy she said a bad word, she said shut up!"  Talk about a gigglesnort.

LMAO

Tara

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 06:28:15 PM
  I agree with both of the winners.

I missed Roz as a heckler, but thought ChiaPetHead guy was hilarious.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 06:29:02 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 06:28:15 PM
  I agree with both of the winners.

I missed Roz as a heckler, but thought ChiaPetHead guy was hilarious.

Roz was the best heckler.

Tara

I didn't like that April chick the night she won. So I'm glad she didn't make it.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 06:59:02 PM
I didn't like that April chick the night she won. So I'm glad she didn't make it.

I missed the last 10 minutes. Damn phone. Is April the preggers one? I dont like her much. She doesnt make me giggle.

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 07:13:10 PM

I missed the last 10 minutes. Damn phone. Is April the preggers one? I dont like her much. She doesnt make me giggle.

No April is the redheaded one.  April and the preggers one went home. The older chick in the middle won.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 07:17:03 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 07:13:10 PM

No April is the redheaded one.  April and the preggers one went home. The older chick in the middle won.

OKay .. I soo didnt like the preggers one. I did like the older chick. She had some funny stuff.

foxx

Yay!  April is gone!  I hate it when they tell the same jokes they told the week before...
Roz is effing hysterical as is the little blond chick...chit, I can't remember her name...
Josh, Ty and Joey Gay are my fav's of the guys...

Ew.  Stella was the biggest bitch I have ever seen.  Her poor kids!  (I am being heckled by Hosann? lmmfao...)

I like this group a lot now that she is gone...

Oh, and Clingy?  Lmao @ what your punkin kid said...

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 21, 2006, 05:45:41 AM
Yay!  April is gone!  I hate it when they tell the same jokes they told the week before...
Roz is effing hysterical as is the little blond chick...chit, I can't remember her name...

Ew.  **** was the biggest bitch I have ever seen.  Her poor kids!  (I am being heckled by Hosann? lmmfao...)

I caught that last joke April told was from last week,  I agree with you about Roz, she wasn't giving the other person a chance to speak and I was LMAO. Who is the person whose name just got censored in your post?  The one who said the Hosann joke to the preggers woman?  The chiapet guy (that won) was funny, I can't repeat what he said here, but the part when they were talking about "your sister " was killing me.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 21, 2006, 05:57:30 AM
Quote from: foxx on June 21, 2006, 05:45:41 AM

Ew.  **** was the biggest bitch I have ever seen.  Her poor kids!  (I am being heckled by Hosann? lmmfao...)

I caught that last joke April told was from last week,  I agree with you about Roz, she wasn't giving the other person a chance to speak and I was LMAO. Who is the person whose name just got censored in your post?  The one who said the Hosann joke to the preggers woman?  The chiapet guy (that won) was funny, I can't repeat what he said here, but the part when they were talking about "your sister " was killing me.

lol...yeah, he was hysterical too...I forget his name though...

It was S*T*E*L*L*A that got censored in my previous post...it was Ty who made the Hosanne comment...

Torn2pieces

Ohhh I didn't like April. Her facial expressions turned me sour. Looked like she was constipated or something.

Tara

Tara

My TV guide says this is on right now and it's not  >:D

hades

Tara

It hasn't been on for the past two weeks.  >:D  I will forget who I like and don't like  >:D

foxx

Quote from: Tara on July 06, 2006, 03:47:11 AM
It hasn't been on for the past two weeks.  >:D  I will forget who I like and don't like  >:D

It was on last week punkin...Joey Gay and that unfunny older gentleman left. 

It just wasn't on this week 'cause of the holiday.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 07:29:24 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 06, 2006, 03:47:11 AM

It was on last week punkin...Joey Gay and that unfunny older gentleman left. 

It just wasn't on this week 'cause of the holiday.

That's right it's when they had 4 way tie right?  See if they don't show the stuff on a regular basis I get all screwed up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview