PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:11:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6th Street Omaha - General Info

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

i got mine in less than 15 min, if i wasn't talkin with lib so much it prolly would have taken less time. we went into a low roller room checked, and folded.. wicked easy .. anyone want me to help them pm me i'll be here pretty much all day except when he wakes up and we go grocery shopping  :-[

catzzz

What does double browsed mean..how do you do it and how to do that hold :> check fold thing?  Sorry..old person here..challenged in many ways.  :-\

Lynne

if you have 2 browsers .. IE, Firefox etc. you can sign into both of them and play and get your badge, you also need to have 2 accts to do this.
go into a low roller room. each person checks, then the flop comes out and a person folds...repeat, repeat repeat, until get badge

catzzz

thank you very much for replying.  I don't have 2 browsers..I don't think.  And if I did, I guess I wouldn't know what the heck to do.  Old age sucks.  Thanks anyway  ;)

hades

this games too boring for me. ill just have my gf get it for me today.  ;D

Lynne

Quote from: catzzz on June 08, 2006, 07:24:08 AM
thank you very much for replying.  I don't have 2 browsers..I don't think.  And if I did, I guess I wouldn't know what the heck to do.  Old age sucks.  Thanks anyway  ;)

if you need help getting your badge i don't mind helping. im not going to post my sn on here though. as it is against rules. if you get your posts up to 25 then you can personal message people. and i can give you my sn that way

lapdonalds

Iceman0007

i kept on getting booted using msn in omaha poker,but was able to use Internet Explorer to stay in a free room and get my badge.

cweirick

I much prefer playing with robots anyday than 'real' people ( except for BLOOP)- the game goes so much faster - and they fold more often - giving you a better chance of winning- this game takes so long to get a jackpot spin that that faster the better - I even get frstrated when people raise the bet - I 'm like " oh come on- I just want the badge - who cares about the tokens" :)

pugsly™

i not real fond of poker even if its just for fun it can get addicting

Runner

I left the auto running all night, got my challenge badge and a game award (thanks bh).  But won under 1000 tokens according to stats page. LOL

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: runner on June 10, 2006, 07:56:25 AM
I left the auto running all night, got my challenge badge and a game award (thanks bh).  But won under 1000 tokens according to stats page. LOL

WTG. I keep forgetting there are game award badges in that game. Maybe I'll leave mine running all night and hope for the best. Did you play using real tokens or fake ones?

Runner

twinbee

Hi all I got all my badges on Wed. and set my favorite badge on the crown for the 6th street king kicker badge, and i got on today and looked at badges and I have an extra badge that it says I received on Wednesday 6th street King of the table, I did not do this has my extra challange...did turbo, but anyways received 5 badges on Wed., did anyone else get this....srry for any ramblings :-*

Tara

Quote from: twinbee on June 10, 2006, 08:59:30 AM
Hi all I got all my badges on Wed. and set my favorite badge on the crown for the 6th street king kicker badge, and i got on today and looked at badges and I have an extra badge that it says I received on Wednesday 6th street King of the table, I did not do this has my extra challange...did turbo, but anyways received 5 badges on Wed., did anyone else get this....srry for any ramblings :-*

If you look in your game award badge book, you will see this a special badge. Kind of like the rank badges. Congradulations on getting it.

twinbee

Ohhh, didn't think there were rank badges in that game..thanks so much...and a word to myself duhhhhhhh...lol.  Thanks again tara!! :D

Tara

Quote from: twinbee on June 10, 2006, 09:05:50 AM
Ohhh, didn't think there were rank badges in that game..thanks so much...and a word to myself duhhhhhhh...lol.  Thanks again tara!! :D

It's not really a rank badge, but there are 3 special badges you can get in that game. You can find them in the game award book though where the rank badges .  And your welcome.  O0

hades

bubblegum

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on June 10, 2006, 10:13:59 AM
what's the name of the extra badge you got?

She said in her original post, "king of the table"   ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview