Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6th Street Omaha - General Info

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

Quote from: twinbee on June 10, 2006, 08:59:30 AM
Hi all I got all my badges on Wed. and set my favorite badge on the crown for the 6th street king kicker badge, and i got on today and looked at badges and I have an extra badge that it says I received on Wednesday 6th street King of the table, I did not do this has my extra challange...did turbo, but anyways received 5 badges on Wed., did anyone else get this....srry for any ramblings :-*

This King of the table badge is a game award badge for getting 4 aces Congrats :)

swissmissy63

LOL I got the king of the table badge x3 but I can't get the other ones to save my life  :-\

Jewel

Same here, Swiss...I have played a little over 20,000 hands and have neither of the other two.  I wish Omaha would have developed a glitch during this challenge.  :)))

hades

Julie

WTG to those who got some of their game award badges O0 Compared to Texas hold'em with the joker thingy those Omaha badges can be hard to get.  If you really want these badges you need a bit of patience and a good auto ;) I got all mine in the space of a few weeks just by running the auto everynight :)

hades

Tori

I need that royal flush badge in Omaha and Holdem....have the others in Omaha and the 4 aces in holdem (5times) so give me one royal flush somewhere...

Mary

what do you need to get for the rising star badge?? says get dealt 4 cards of same rank?? :OO

Mary

where is everybody  :ooo no one has answered my question  :'((

Tara

Quote from: mama on July 01, 2006, 07:41:46 PM
where is everybody  :ooo no one has answered my question  :'((

You know when the first 4 cards come up? They have to be of the same rank. Like a 4 of a kind.

Mary

thats what i thought thanks tara like 4 jacks etc..??  :-*

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview