PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 04:46:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just finished beta testing the ParNone auto ...

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

ParNone is the new auto for Pebble Beach Golf.

All I can say about it is ... IT'S AMAZING!!!

Just finished 18 holes with -16 ... made 750+ tokens with so many perfect shots, birdies, eagles bonuses.

It's truly amazing to watch.

You can download it here : http://jackpotspin.com/golf/ParNone.exe
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SaintHiρρo

Mr. Scandalous

I tried it and it didn't come up. It comes up with this:

Country Lady

I downloaded for me just now.  Try again. O0

Mary

C~M

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 12, 2006, 11:04:21 PM

I get the same thing as you do Mr.  I guess some are lucky while others aren't.

Lady Golden Eagle

Hello all,
   I too am getting the same as Mr Scruplous. Just not working at all on IE or Firefox.

Please Advise

Thank you   :;'   :)))

jeffery

Tamara

I did the free trial of the Par None auto and it is excellent. I have a challenge from (I think) from the 2004 badge album where you have to get 2 jp spins for the badge. The auto lasted long enough to get me 1 jp spin  :D Pogo never has sports challenges nor are there any ranks and badges for golf so I really don't want to purchase the auto. I was just wondering whoever bought the auto, if they would want to get the challenge finished for me - you only need 1 more jp spin. I don't want to sound rude but I prefer someone that has been in the forum for quite a while and whom I can trust. Anyone interested in this, please let me know and I can PM you my pogo sn. Thanks so much.... :-*

Country Lady

Just shoot to the tree's and you will get your spin.  I won't buy the auto either for the same reason.  Now if they ever add badges, I'll be first in lint to purchase it.

Mr. Scandalous

Did anyone figure out why we're getting the red X and not the actual auto?

Tamara

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 15, 2006, 02:13:12 PM
Did anyone figure out why we're getting the red X and not the actual auto?

When I d/l'd it Mr., I didn't have any red X, mine was great. Sorry your having problems.  :)

Mary

woo hoo mayhem made 1100 tokies in 18 holes all birdies and eagels and a couple pars woo hoo great job thanks  :D

Mr. Scandalous

ARGH! I'm still having problems with that damn thing. I'll probably do the Pebble Beach challenge in the 2004 badge book next week instead of trying to finish the 2003 one so I know I'll get my two JP spins.

nightperson

the golf auto is great it work very nice thanks again  :**

Infantry Grunt

I downloaded and tried to run and all it did was get error messages for trying to read distance. :(

nightperson

Quote from: Infantry Grunt on August 14, 2006, 08:15:11 AM
I downloaded and tried to run and all it did was get error messages for trying to read distance. :(

if your going after the badge just hit it out of range like in the trees and it will give your spins

BadgeBabe

Slightly O/T:
Nightperson, my DH was out of town on " badge day", and I thought I would impress him and get his Pebble Beach Golf badge for him. I know about the " glitch" and he obviously doesn't.

He still marvels that I can't play golf even though we live in a private golf club type community, AND that I can't even hit the balls in High Stakes Pool on Pogo. LOL.

I'll never tell him how I did it. I just hope Pogo never fixes the glitch if they have another Pebble Beach Golf badge  :)))

:-*

flit

Quote from: CrazyMan on June 14, 2006, 01:21:29 PM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on June 12, 2006, 11:04:21 PM

I get the same thing as you do Mr.  I guess some are lucky while others aren't.
I am getting this also. What am I doing wrong?