PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:20:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

See No Evil, Speak No Evil?

Started by zo!D,

Previous topic - Next topic

zo!D

this is strange, this is how my mini looks...

it only looks that way when he wears the upset facial expression, when i use the happy, or smile, or any other expression, it looks normal... hehe.

i dont know why it would do that.

just thought id share that hehe.  O0 8)

Tara

Quote from: zo1D on June 20, 2006, 08:09:07 AM
this is strange, this is how my mini looks...

it only looks that way when he wears the upset facial expression, when i use the happy, or smile, or any other expression, it looks normal... hehe.

i dont know why it would do that.

just thought id share that hehe.  O0 8)

They do crazy stuff on the female faces also.  Some of them your tongue will hanging out your mouth sideways, or face is all crooked, or your mouth looks like a truck could run up inside it. 

zo!D

Tara

Quote from: zo1D on June 20, 2006, 08:16:41 AM
pogo... what a buncha wierdos  :ooo

It's on those faces that you can buy, they all do weird stuff. My favorite is the one that has 1 tear, then you click the 1st face thing that has the star in it, and it makes you look like your crying your eyes out. I use that when I need attention.  :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 20, 2006, 08:20:59 AM

It's on those faces that you can buy, they all do weird stuff. My favorite is the one that has 1 tear, then you click the 1st face thing that has the star in it, and it makes you look like your crying your eyes out. I use that when I need attention.  :))

So, you wear that one all the time, right?  :))

foxx

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:22:01 AM

lmao! 

Tara

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:22:01 AM

Yep !!   

hades

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview