PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:25:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Fansite Kit..Free

Started by Tori,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori

Pogo has finally given permission for fans to use images ..etc. as part of their websites, forums and also avatars for IM's. Free  :o

They are calling it Club Pogo Fansite Kit..which includes a zip file of banners and logos. There is also a special page of different character avatars for use in IM's

I don't post any links directly to Pogo, but this came in one of my emails from Club Pogo The Insider. Mail header titled
"Go crazy with badges".

Thought some of you may be interested..

fiz

~Ãutolovér~

Tori

Thanks, Auto. I ams o bad to screw things up when posting  :-\

Mary

no it does not log on to your pogo it goes to a file you save so you can design your pogo page  :-\

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: mama on June 23, 2006, 08:13:50 AM
no it does not log on to your pogo it goes to a file you save so you can design your pogo page  :-\

They are nothing special either, I wouldn't use them.  :-X

Jonathan

i just took a peek at it and it appears to have new jungle gin graphics in it...could they be the ones for the new game?

Tori

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 23, 2006, 08:21:32 AM

:))) I don't have need for them either. I don't use pogo avatars etc, however thought might be useful for some with a pogo site.. ;) Heck, as you can see, I don't even have an avatar anymore  :'((  boohooo

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: WhatAutos on June 23, 2006, 08:30:33 AM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 23, 2006, 08:21:32 AM

:))) I don't have need for them either. I don't use pogo avatars etc, however thought might be useful for some with a pogo site.. ;) Heck, as you can see, I don't even have an avatar anymore  :'((  boohooo

Why don't you have one anymore ?

Tori

Long story..but amounts to Bree changing my avatar, so I just deleted and haven't found one I want yet.  ;::

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: WhatAutos on June 23, 2006, 09:00:10 AM
Long story..but amounts to changing my avatar, so I just deleted and haven't found one I want yet.  ;::

:o Damn...hope you find one soon.  ;)

Tori

Oh I will  ;)  and when I do, it's gonna be a doozy...wth is a doozy?

Homer

Quote from: WhatAutos on June 23, 2006, 09:06:44 AM
Oh I will  ;)  and when I do, it's gonna be a doozy...wth is a doozy?

doo·zy or doo·zie    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (dz)
n. Slang pl. doo·zies
Something extraordinary or bizarre: "Among the delicious names taken by, or given to, minor political parties in the United States... are these doozies: Quids, Locofocos, Barnburners, Coodies, Hunkies, Bucktails" (Saturday Review).

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Mr. Scandalous

Wow, I download that for nothing! Nothing worth looking at... but the new Jungle Gin name tag has a theme similar to the rank 10 badge, so it should be interesting to see once actual images come out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview