PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 06:02:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battle Phlinx

Started by xsquezme,

Previous topic - Next topic

xsquezme

Sorry if this has already been discussed, did a search but could not find what I was looking for.

I am trying to make rank 5 for my first badge. Is there any special tips to use to be able to do this a bit faster? And also how are the points towards rank calculated? I know winning gives you more, but what else?

Thanks

fiz

From Pogo:

Rank Points can be a little confusing (it's a lot of math), so here are the basics:

* You earn more Rank Points for making more stones drop
    * You earn more Rank Points for coming in first place than coming in last place
    * You earn more Rank Points for playing with human players than computer players

Check the How To Play if you need to know more.  ;)

wattsmyname

Set the table up for team play-show aimline- slow game speed-no curse stones or pranks- private table
Find some one to play against you on the other team and have 1 bot on each team.
The bots will loose fast then you will be playing against just 1 person. If you can play well enough you can keep the game going for a long time and get lots of points. I have gotten over 3000 points in a single game.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview