PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:10:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

APACHESmooth

Quote from: NoWitch1 on March 18, 2012, 08:15:11 AM
Happy Happy Joy Joy - every time I hear that I think of Ren and Stimpy LOL  lipsrsealed.gif don't tell anybody I used to watch that
WELCOME!!! 
Nothing wrong with Ren & Stimpy.. Happy Happy Joy Joy  ass.gif I watched it too!!!! turk.gif LMAO
HOWDY Y'ALL!!!!!

ks_kutie63

I'm new here and kinda lost .. how do i get my 25 post fast so i can send messages ?

Squid

Snowy's always fast on the welcomes!  Sweetie pie that she is...

Welcome, Kutie.  Go to the Fun N' Games section and respond to the various games being played.  You'll have 25 posts in no time at all.  Good luck.

MsMissy

WElcome too all newbies. ask Harley for your milk& cookies.  coffee.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

Hello! Welcome  tumbsup.gif
I remember in the beginning of coming here, that I didn't know much about the computer language.
My son was the one who found this site and signed up for us both.
When I read about the "cookies" I thought it was a coded way to warn of something could happen.
The only cookies on the computer I knew of was the ones that some sites would put onto your computer.
Gee, I sure felt like a fool when I discovered it was a warm welcome.  giggle2.gif
I'm so glad I have met the people here and hope you are too.
Lin =^o.o^=

TheLastDodo

APACHESmooth

snowflower

embrace.gif Welcome to the dark side new members .... enjoy the milk and cookies!!  topsecret.gif

Yoming 2

hi11.gif............Finally decided to join this crazy site as I have enjoyed being  just a dropper-inner ( is that a word )  for a couple of years.  I am a Pogo Club member--going on 7 years.  I have ( with the help of my auto's ) ranked out in all the games except Poppit Show.  Only have 150,000 prizes left to drop on that one and can call it done.. so I guess I can be called a yippee yahoo  cheater.      

Wishing all of you a  tumbsup.gif  day.  

Squid

Welcome, Yoming... you've been a lurker for a long time!  I remember the feeling when I finished The Poppit Show - nothing was better, although the Mastery badges for Pinochle came close.

I only have to get Bejeweled Twist out the way and I can call it done.  Rumor has it, though, that they're coming out with some new games before long.

Enjoy the forum with your new visibility!

MsMissy

snowflower

Yoming 2

tumbsup.gif   Thank you for the welcome....and the cookies & milk.     

TheLastDodo

MsMissy

Welcome Yoming to our group. enjoy your milk & cookies.   coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview