PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:42:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

coffee.gif

Welcome all new members ... enjoy the Dark Side ... our milk and cookies are just SO good!

Squid

snowflower

embrace.gif
Now we all know you're the Head Cookie Cutter around here Squid ... ooohhh to die for!

rluvsk4life

Not sure if Im posting this correctly or not. Im a newbie on here and wanted to say hello to everyone.  hi11.gif

C~M

Yoming 2

Squid

Quote from: rluvsk4life on August 15, 2012, 05:40:44 PM
Not sure if Im posting this correctly or not. Im a newbie on here and wanted to say hello to everyone.  hi11.gif

Falcon!

MsMissy

Welcome to our site, & have some cookies & milk from Squid.  hi11.gif

g

i think i tried to read all the forum rules, i probably missed it somewhere, but i was wondering when a new member is elligable to be able to post links for photos and images ... so sorry to be a bother, i would love to share some images also. thanks.

Falcon!

Squid

Quote from: g on October 25, 2012, 03:38:18 AM
i think i tried to read all the forum rules, i probably missed it somewhere, but i was wondering when a new member is elligable to be able to post links for photos and images ... so sorry to be a bother, i would love to share some images also. thanks.
I didn't think there was a number for that.  I know that it takes 25 posts for someone to be able to begin privately messaging (PM) another member on the forum.  If you want to get your numbers up quickly, go to the FUN N' GAMES section and answer some of the game threads.

snowflower

huh.gif

Welcome to the dark side, you'll be right at home here!!  bat.gif

We have yummy cookies  pumpkin12.gif

g

thanks falcon and squid, i will do that but i would rather participate geniunely rather than spam the forum, lol

and welcome darkside from one newby to another

Squid

It's not spamming, g.  The fun n' games section is there for just that reason.  Get your posts up in that section - no one will care.  Welcome, again.

momsgift266

i think im very lost i think i need help ha ha ha  elf2.gif panic button.gif

MsMissy

Sugarfootin

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview