PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:07:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

shamoo

TheLastDodo

Quote from: Bobo on January 02, 2011, 04:41:37 PM
Hello everyone...

I have been playing pogo on and off may many years but just started playing daily the last year or so. I just found this site about a week ago. I can't believe it took so long. There is so much great information here..

Thanks again and Happy Holidays....

elf2.gif
Welcome Bobo to the site !  hi11.gif

JaMakinMeHappy

Hello Pogo players. I have been playing for a long time. I never joined the club but still enjoy playing.

JaMakinMeHappy

gotta love how pogo offers free membership... what is free about it??? You have to sign up for things which requires you to purchase WTF  ...How can they say its FREE ???????

I got a free trial but that was all. I heard you can win money but I dunno how true it is therefore I never tried joining the club.

Anyone know the facts?

snowflower

huh.gif

The facts about Pogo? It's just the greatest place for all your "funtime." Costs about .11 cents per day (not counting any GEMS you'd perfer to buy). But the best part of Club Pogo ~ is this site. This Forum is where you'll find amazing friends, top of the line hints, superb advice and all run by extraordinary Admins you'll ever find on any site. If you're here reading this, then you've already found the best game site and remarkable Forum to help guide you through it anywhere! And the best complement to Pogo is right here!

Homer

Quote from: JaMakinMeHappy on January 25, 2011, 10:23:03 AM
gotta love how pogo offers free membership... what is free about it??? You have to sign up for things which requires you to purchase WTF  ...How can they say its FREE ???????

I got a free trial but that was all. I heard you can win money but I dunno how true it is therefore I never tried joining the club.

Anyone know the facts?

The offers you see in pogo chat are scams and aren't sponsored by pogo at all.

You can win money unless your like 95% of this forum who use autos to earn their badges. The odds of you actually winning a pogo cash prize are slim to none.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shamoo

tumbsup.gif homer and if your in Quebec your chances arn NONE due to a TAX LAW swear2.gif but gl on trying to win one

JaMakinMeHappy

Thank You All for the warm welcome and for answering my questions so quickly. Look forward to playing with you on Pogo.

snowflower

tumbsup.gif Welcome JaMakinMeHappy ~ enjoy the milk and cookies coffee.gif

froglover

I'm new to this forum, but I've been playing pogo for more than a year.
I've been reading some of the threads and also the forum rules.
I must say you all seem a very friendly and helpful bunch.
Basically, I just wanted to say that I got to this site because someone posted in a website that if you want a free pogo membership, to come to this forum and post a request and hopefully someone will give you one (a code or free offer or whatever). I have now read in the forum rules that it is not allowed to ask for this.
I just wanted to let you know the score. obviously I don't want to break any rules, I was looking for help in getting a membership and it seems all the promotional codes and various websites already mentioned in your forum are no longer working, they might have at the time but not any longer.
I will keep using this forum as I think I'll find lots of hints and tips.
thanks for reading.
froglover.

Homer

Welcome....yeah the free passes we had were all given out over a year ago and even if we had any left they are well past their expiration dates.

The only way to get them now is using coke reward points or points earned from recyclebank.com

froglover

Hi Homer and thanks for the welcome. You are the MAN!
the recyclebank website is down until 31st January.
Coke rewards requires a US address and it says the rewards are sent there, so even if I could make up an address, would my codes be sent there? dont want to register if there is no point.
I'm in Ireland so even coming up with a US address would be an effort.
Thanks again,
froglover.

Homer

Quote from: froglover on January 29, 2011, 10:59:48 AM
Hi Homer and thanks for the welcome. You are the MAN!
the recyclebank website is down until 31st January.
Coke rewards requires a US address and it says the rewards are sent there, so even if I could make up an address, would my codes be sent there? dont want to register if there is no point.
I'm in Ireland so even coming up with a US address would be an effort.
Thanks again,
froglover.

I believe RecycleBank only works for U.S. residents but you can check it when the site is back up and the bad thing about coke rewards is buy the time you buy enough soda and redeem the points you could probably buy several pogo memberships. For example you would have to drink about 25 cokes and redeem the points just for one month of pogo. They usually send you the codes via email so I would get a webmail account like yahoo so your email doesn't end in something foreign like .uk

froglover

Hi Homer,
Thanks for replying.
I've just read the small print in the my coke rewards site.  You are right. Even if I could get my hands on promotions packages of coke (which I doubt this side of the Atlantic), I would need to enter about 190 coke codes from bottles/cans each worth 3 points to get one year pogo membership which is 570 points. And you can only enter a maximum of 120 points per week, which means it would take 5 weeks to do.
In other words, naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

But I do appreciate it that you guys have posted these promotions here, if I lived in the US I would definitely go for it.
There are so many things we can't do from over here, its amazing. Buying power of the US is very strong. Buying power of Ireland = might buy you an cup of tea.
thanks a million for replying to me and I'll keep playing pogo in the usual way. Have a few days left on my free pogo membership trial. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
XXX Froglover

snowflower

hi11.gif Welcome to the forum froglover. I hope this all works out for you, you'd be most welcome in Club Pogo and ever so welcome here in Pogo Cheats! Wishing you the very best and sure hope you get to stay. Stick around for the milk and cookies .. kinda think you'll like it here frog! Here's wishing you good luck along the way and we'll be watching for ya!

snowflower

hi11.gif Welcome to the forum froglover. I hope this all works out for you, you'd be most welcome in Club Pogo and ever so welcome here in the forum! Wishing you the very best and sure hope you get to stay. Stick around for the milk and cookies .. kinda think you'll like it here frog! Here's wishing you good luck along the way and we'll be watching for ya!
[/quote]

froglover

hi snowflower!

been working like a dog this week. long hours are a killer but I need the extra cash. No pogo for days! now back in action.

whats everyones favourite game?

snowflower

Quote from: froglover on February 09, 2011, 02:42:50 PM
hi snowflower!

been working like a dog this week. long hours are a killer but I need the extra cash. No pogo for days! now back in action.

whats everyones favourite game?
cheerleading.gif
Good to see you back froglover, I'm a Word Riot and all word games person mostly ... but like em all! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!! Welcome, welcome!

MsMissy

snowflower

coffee.gif Welcome to the Forum ... enjoy the milk and cookies

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview