This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarasota

Hi! I just joined today, and I have to say that I'm thrilled to be here! I can't wait to meet everyone and get to know more about this wonderful site. I even love the emoticons, toooo funny!

Looking forward to chatting with you all in the forum!

Homer

Quote from: Sarasota on February 11, 2011, 07:28:32 AM
Hi! I just joined today, and I have to say that I'm thrilled to be here! I can't wait to meet everyone and get to know more about this wonderful site. I even love the emoticons, toooo funny!

Looking forward to chatting with you all in the forum!

Welcome  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Welcome, welcome Sarasota ~ sit back and enjoy the good folks in here. Pssst and the milk and cookies are to die for!

BronxBaby

snowflower

nicendcute86

i love this place!!! finding new bits every day! tumbsup.gif

snowflower

coffee.gif Welcome to the dark side and .... enjoy the milk & cookies!

jeburges

how do i get info about member ships? where do i post

Homer

Quote from: jeburges on March 12, 2011, 05:41:30 PM
how do i get info about member ships? where do i post

There are no memberships for pogo

timeforme

cheerleading.gif You guys have an awesome forum. I'm new here but not new to forums. I also have used your token grabber before, it's a very handy gadget I love it. I may not be here a lot but, will try to come in as often as I can.

snowflower

coffee.gif Hi new members ... welcome to the dark side and enjoy the milk and cookies

whoopem

Homer

you just did welcome  elf2.gif

there are some threads in off topic where you can do it also

jumperman1028

Hello everyone !! How was everyones weekend ? Good I hope. They go by to fast I no that lol. I have been getting on more n more lately and relized I never thanked everyone for there help in the past. I would always get on and read the latest to me thats the only way you will learn is by reading not asking.. Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for there help.  Have a great Monday and week everyone.

snowflower

coffee.gif Hiii Jumperman, welcome back......sit back and join the gang! (Oh and enjoy the milk and cookies)....

just don

Hi jumperman, and all new members here. I also have learned a great deal over the years here by reading the posts, but please don't be afraid to ask a question if you can't seem to find an answer. There are many great folks here that will try to help you.

MsMissy

Welcome all newbies to this site, ask harley for your milk& cookies  hi11.gif

jumperman1028

Thanks everyone for the welcome  hi11.gif  

♥PrEtTy LiL WiFeY♥

First time here and so far I L♥V It!! I like the fact that homer asks ppl to respect each other cheesy.gif I'm new to pogo and you can't imagine the times I have simply entered a chat and said hello and wish ppl luck on their next game and i get cursed out and treated like trash, but i don't let it get to me I'm just there to play games have fun and possibly make new friends so I thank you all for being respectful to each other and I hope to make new friends on here. thank you for making me feel so welcomed!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview