PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:36:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Quote from: summertime2203 on July 03, 2015, 09:53:49 PM
Been awhile since I was on here. Had a lot going on with my family. Had to be off for awhile. Glad to be back.

MsMissy

Tinksfeisty

Hello all, old member but been a while since I played Pogo. Just checking in. Hello.
!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Tinksfeisty on January 14, 2016, 09:52:45 AM
Hello all, old member but been a while since I played Pogo. Just checking in. Hello.
!

C~M

!

HHR

Hey, I'm one of the new members.

Still learning this forum and here because of the Bing Reward Bot because it's amazing!

Stinkerbell

!

Good to see you, Tinks!

Squid

Hello all, old member but been a while since I played Pogo. Just checking in. Hello. !

Hi, Tink!

Yoming 2

Quote from: HHR on February 18, 2016, 04:58:44 AM
Hey, I'm one of the new members.

Still learning this forum and here because of the Bing Reward Bot because it's amazing!

fatkid

Hi friends! It's been a really really long time since I've been on Pogo but I got bored recently and got back on, then decided to come check in one of my old favorite internet hangouts. Crazy to see PC is still around and that my account still works! :D

Mayhem

Welcome back!

Indeed it's been a long time, as it's been almost 12 years since you last posted! The last time you were here, our website must of looked something like this then ...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fatkid

Thanks Mayhem! :) Yeah that screencap brings back some old memories for sure. I didn't even remember what my screen name was on here. When I was looking at some of the page 1 posts on a bunch of these threads, I was like, "Oh yeah! fatkid was MY handle." Ha!

PissedOffPumpkin

Congratulate me. I think this is my 25th post, which means I can go post that pic in the games section now. I know. I could have played games until I got to 25 posts. I did do a few, but then got distracted so I ....

LOOK!! Something SHINY!!

Squid

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on March 24, 2016, 02:02:57 AM
Congratulate me. I think this is my 25th post, which means I can go post that pic in the games section now. I know. I could have played games until I got to 25 posts. I did do a few, but then got distracted so I ....

LOOK!! Something SHINY!!

ROFLMAO!  You're fitting right in, Pumpkin, glad you're here! 

Ethan

Hey everyone!

*Long* time reader, first time poster here.  I took a break from Pogo for a couple years but now wanting to get back into things.  So glad to see this site is still going strong after all these years!
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

C~M

Quote from: Ethan on August 23, 2016, 08:14:50 PM
Hey everyone!

*Long* time reader, first time poster here.  I took a break from Pogo for a couple years but now wanting to get back into things.  So glad to see this site is still going strong after all these years!

Yoming 2

Quote from: Ethan on August 23, 2016, 08:14:50 PM
Hey everyone!

Squid

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview