PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 04:02:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

You want to talk about brazen cheaters? Let's do!

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 10, 2006, 05:41:44 AM
Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2006, 05:40:59 AM
Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 10, 2006, 05:39:17 AM
If you don't care, then why are you replying to this topic?

Because we can?  We can give our opinion if we don't agree with the topic.  O0

I'm aware and you seem to do it too much.

Ouch.

Well, in that case...here's my two cents. 
Blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah...and I almost forgot...Blah.

Country Lady

Why does every thread get personal on this forum?  I thought this topic was meant to be funny.  I know we all have different opinons and that is fine.  I for one thought it was funny that people would run their auto's long enough to play 5000+ games and not get caught by the pogo cops.
I really think this forum is suppose to be about helping each other use our little programs.  In the last few weeks, I see very little of that compared to the off topic chatter going on.

Homer

The forum is filled with "opinions"

Everyone is entitled to theirs.

I really don't see the point of snooping around in other people's profiles especially when you are a cheater yourself. What if pogo does decide to ban those people for cheating but at the same time decide to get rid of the cheaters for badges as well?

My suggestion is keep your nose out of profiles and quit the bitching because pogo could make all our accounts disappear if they wanted to.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: Country Lady on July 10, 2006, 06:33:59 AM
Why does every thread get personal on this forum?  I thought this topic was meant to be funny.  I know we all have different opinons and that is fine.  I for one thought it was funny that people would run their auto's long enough to play 5000+ games and not get caught by the pogo cops.
I really think this forum is suppose to be about helping each other use our little programs.  In the last few weeks, I see very little of that compared to the off topic chatter going on.

I don't find the topic funny at all. It's one cheater whining about other cheaters.

Just because people have differing opinions doesn't mean they are being "attacked"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Country Lady

Excuse me but I did not take it as bitching.  But I guess that is just my opinion. 

nanners

I very seldom read profiles in pogo unless a name relates to racing or is just cute. then i will go look..i don't give a rats azz how many badges or tokens they have or if they use cheat programs. none of my concern .
there is my 2 cents worth for whats it worth, :P

Stinkerbell

I don't think the OP is ragging on the cheaters - it's that they haven't even tried to be discreet or cover their tracks.

wattsmyname

Pogo dose not care if you cheat. They only care if you try and claim a prize that you won if you have ever cheated.

BadgeBabe

I started the thread because I couldn't believe there were so many people with such high token levels in one room.
So, I started looking around, out of curiosity because I NEVER play the " tell a story" slots. I thought maybe I had gone into a room of long-standing friends who had played the game for years. Not necessarily, because a) none of them chatted in the room and b) Some were very new with millions of tokens racked up in the game.

You say I am bitching. Heck no. I am laughing at their inability to see what I see: Rampant cheating that goes on for hours and days at the time. It is so obvious that they don't have a variety of BH cheats, just an autoclicker program.
However, they are not doing what we tell each other and generally warn about on this forum, and that is to cheat WELL.

The Showbiz and Ali Baba Slots are a good example in how NOT to cheat and for that reason, I think the profiles are extremely interesting. Not the names, I could care less who the people are, but the fact that there are so many people who don't even care enough to clear their stats when the cheating is so obvious.

I brought it here as an example of how NOT to cheat.
:)

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2006, 06:43:01 AM
The forum is filled with "opinions"

Everyone is entitled to theirs.

I really don't see the point of snooping around in other people's profiles especially when you are a cheater yourself. What if pogo does decide to ban those people for cheating but at the same time decide to get rid of the cheaters for badges as well?

My suggestion is keep your nose out of profiles and quit the bitching because pogo could make all our accounts disappear if they wanted to.

BadgeBabe

Homer et al,
I thought you knew me better than that. :) I am NOT mean- spirited. 0:
Honestly, I have never whined about other people cheating, winning, or whatever on Pogo. I have mostly ignored the Pogo community at large. This is my very first post about something I find  pertinent to how you and others have advised us to cheat on Pogo. The Slots Story people are leaving ALL the evidence of their cheating up, stay in the same room until Monday nights, LOL, and generally cheat really badly.
I think it's funny and a lesson in how not to cheat.

I have been a member of Pogo long enough that I should have remembered that these rooms are where cheating started YEARS ago with the autoclicker. I didn't have a clue that it's still going on in a very primitive way in the Story Slots rooms.
However, I think it's kind of sad that they don't branch out and at least try YUIOP for example, which would make them 1000 tokens in less than 10 minutes. Maybe they don't think their automouse clickers are cheating and our programs are? I keep wondering...
It took me 39.87 minutes to finish HALF a Showbiz Slots game with the fast Sleepy Slots running. Luckily, that was long enough to get my friend's badge for her.
BORING is not even close to how bad it would be to be stuck in those rooms playing a game about Betsy Chiffon and Chad for weeks and months and years to accumulate the worthless token counts.
They aren't even getting any badges!!

When I bought my first real cheat program,( not a mouse clicker thing)  it was because of this site. I also learned how to cheat well here. I learned:
*To be judicious about chatting
 *Not to stay in the same room for hours on end
 *To clear stats if a total SNAFU occurred, like what happened to me in Word Jong. I don't want anyone to look at my stats when the upcoming Word Jong weekly challenge starts and go " Holy Moley, she cheated her way through the game and look at that token count, would you?" ( although I will cheat my way through that too, LOL).
  * Game-specific ways to cheat well and not have some mean snoop report us.

I didn't make it clear, but I thought it was a given and known that I did NOT start this topic to say that those people should be reported, lose their accounts, or in any way be penalized. I don't feel that way at all. Cheaters are cheaters, yes, absolutely.
If there was a  Pogo Police, all of us would be in jeopardy through our Java logs, etc. But at least we were given some good pointers here on how to cheat well and be smart about it.  
I  think it's funny and interesting that the Sloters are so very "OUT THERE" with incredible stats in some of the most boring, repetitive games on Pogo where the cheating first started in a very primitive way almost as soon as the games appeared. I used the automatic clicker when they first came out too. It was the only and best cheat available.
Then Pogo started putting the little announcement on the welcome screen for the slot story games which said "Use of an automatic playing device is prohibited in Pogo games" or something to that effect, and scared the bejeebers out of me for years. I thought they had caught ME. I didn't know everyone else was getting the same message. I guess they finally gave up, from the looks of things over at Slots.

It's humorous to me that we at PogoCheats are, by and large, so careful to cover our tracks and not get reported, and there is a whole sub-culture with their PCs spinning away in slots rooms who leave all the huge scores hanging out there. They probably don't realize what a red flag it is from another cheater's point of view.. I don't know. I think everyone cares about keeping their account, and I would never, ever report any person for cheating. Might as well add my own name because I cheat and enjoy doing so, ROFLOL.
I hope the reason for my post is clearer now.  :/\
Thanks!!

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2006, 06:45:24 AM
Quote from: Country Lady on July 10, 2006, 06:33:59 AM

I don't find the topic funny at all. It's one cheater whining about other cheaters.

Just because people have differing opinions doesn't mean they are being "attacked"

IndianLover

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on July 10, 2006, 05:39:17 AM
If you don't care, then why are you replying to this topic?

Because I didn't agree with it. But as I see it I don't post often and I will continue to post until Homer or another STAFF member states that I cannot. So  :pp on you!  And like Tara said Cause we can, I like her she so darn peppy.

And I also agree with what Homer also stated in this thread. I am sorry if I didn't see the initial post to be funny but like it has been pointed out we have our own "opinions". To each their own.

tigereyes

I didn't think that Iwanttowin2 was calling out anyone for cheating. That's my opinion. Those poeple need to learn how to dump tokens.

That's pretty ridiculous to have 290 million tokens. That's a nice way to draw attention to yourself. If a person has that many tokens, you can bet someone will read their profile. I don't know what they think they can do with the tokens. All you can do is watch them build and use them to buy mini stuff. Are they saving them to buy a house or something? I would much rather have badges then tokens.

bubblegum

I think what Iwanttowin2 is trying to say is that the fastest way to get people snooping around in your profile and accusing you of being a cheater is to have 25 billion tokens.  I've noticed that its not so much the badges, or how long on such and such day you've played the game, or what your profile says or doesn't say or what your mini looks like.  People get their panties in a bunch when they see 250 billion tokens next to your name.

Torn2pieces

I don't use autos and I have alot of tokens. Not as nearly as some. Before anyone ask's me why I come here, because I like this site. I like the tips and what not ya'll post. I don't care what anyone does with thier pogo playing.

I have to say tho, one who has tons and tons of tokens is just looking for trouble.

Just remember there are alot of us pogo'ers who have been on pogo for many, many, many years. I, myself, never cashed in any tokens, never felt the need to.

Tara

Anyone who knows me, knows I play 24/7 without stopping. I use to be scared to run an auto all night, not no more I'm not, I don't care. If I get caught, I get caught.  It doesn't matter if you cheated 1 time or 100 times, if you get busted by Pogo they will know it.  Pogo doesn't have to come find you and check your stats out, I'm sure they can sit right where they are and see everything about everybody.

zo!D

Quote from: Tara on July 10, 2006, 12:51:58 PM

Anyone who knows me, knows I play 24/7 without stopping. I use to be scared to run an auto all night, not no more I'm not, I don't care. If I get caught, I get caught.  It doesn't matter if you cheated 1 time or 100 times, if you get busted by Pogo they will know it.  Pogo doesn't have to come find you and check your stats out, I'm sure they can sit right where they are and see everything about everybody.

haha right on!  8) O0

nanners

My auto's seldom run all night..I leave some on and when I get up in morn..they be all gone. I haven't found one that will stay running all night long

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview