Wow....we got a 3 Year Anniversary Badge, look in your badges.  :D  :pp 

Luna

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 11, 2006, 07:59:00 AM
Wow....we got a 3 Year Anniversary Badge, look in your badges.  :D  :pp 

hey come back in my msger  im not done with you yet  love you autolover   :-*
~!~

Lynne

i want to know why it says Jul 23 as the date won or gotten ...its only the 11th :ooo

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Lynne on July 11, 2006, 08:27:51 AM
i want to know why it says Jul 23 as the date won or gotten ...its only the 11th :ooo

Eh~! who cares...be happy lol.  ;)

Lynne

:ooo  :P i am happy was just wondering thats all  :P :P

Tara

I told you guys we would get it on the 11th, but does anyone listen to me?   :pp

Lynne

Quote from: Tara on July 11, 2006, 09:53:55 AM
I told you guys we would get it on the 11th, but does anyone listen to me?   :pp

LOL I know huh!?!? Next time they will know enough to listen to ya  :))

crazy_

Quote from: Lynne on July 11, 2006, 09:58:59 AM

LOL I know huh!?!? Next time they will know enough to listen to ya  :))

:))

nightperson

ok well listen for sure now, we know your an  0: tara and we know homer is a >>:D 

babygurl424

i noticed that today too..and yes, a badge we didn't have to work for..woo hoo!!! :D
(ok, now how many of you are wondering either where i have been or who i am??...LOL)  sorry i have been away sooo long life has been rather, um, interesting to say the least..but im back and ready to catch up on everything that has been happening here since my absence...

tigereyes

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 11, 2006, 07:46:04 PM
i noticed that today too..and yes, a badge we didn't have to work for..woo hoo!!! :D
(ok, now how many of you are wondering either where i have been or who i am??...LOL)  sorry i have been away sooo long life has been rather, um, interesting to say the least..but im back and ready to catch up on everything that has been happening here since my absence...

Welcome back BabyGurl! It has been quit a while since you were last here.

babygurl424

hades

came out alil early this year? lol i didnt even notice i got it.  :P

foxx

Hi!  Welcomed you back in Hijack...but it will take you a few weeks to read through the 1000+ pages...

Oh, and I started a happy birthday thread for you way back in the day...don't forget to read that...lmao

:-*

Libra

Ahh God, woman... You may spend the rest of your days catching up.  I can do it for you, but it's gonna be biased reporting.   :))

EyeCu

kgansor

i heard the badge wasnt supposed to be given to us for another 1-3 weeks but they messed up their schedule or whatever and it gave it to us. and that was also the reason the dice city rollers was up but the rooms werent..
but im not complaining.

EyeCu

nanners

i saw someone with the badge that has a date of "July 23 2006" as when they won it...ummm how can that be when its only the 12th today..  ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview