This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 Year Anniversary Badge!

Started by ~Ãutolovér~,

Previous topic - Next topic

EyeCu

Someone said that was the date it was suppose to be put out, but they made a booboo ;P

kgansor

haha thats weird.
but thats definatly a work of pogo right there.
silly pogo.  :)))

EyeCu

kgansor

mine says the 23rd too
so i guess the girl that told me that they gave them to us early was right after all.

Monkey

Quote from: nanners on July 12, 2006, 03:55:58 AM
i saw someone with the badge that has a date of "July 23 2006" as when they won it...ummm how can that be when its only the 12th today..  ???

Everyone's is like that. Even though it's in the album, it shows the date of July 23rd, since that's the "official" Pogo 3 year anniversary date. If I'm not mistaken, they did it a week or so early last year too with the 2 year one.

Pogo sets them so we receive them early, although I heard it would be the 18th (Still 5 days early) and not the 11th.

EyeCu

Quote from: Monkey™ on July 12, 2006, 04:03:34 AM
Quote from: nanners on July 12, 2006, 03:55:58 AM
i saw someone with the badge that has a date of "July 23 2006" as when they won it...ummm how can that be when its only the 12th today..  ???

HAHA *I* adore your avatar ;D

Everyone's is like that. Even though it's in the album, it shows the date of July 23rd, since that's the "official" Pogo 3 year anniversary date. If I'm not mistaken, they did it a week or so early last year too with the 2 year one.

Pogo sets them so we receive them early, although I heard it would be the 18th (Still 5 days early) and not the 11th.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview