Dice City Roller Auto

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 05:46:48 PM
Quote from: nightperson on July 28, 2006, 05:45:31 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 28, 2006, 05:42:48 PM
Yes, the badge is in my book. O0

ok homer we need the pop up policeman to find out why it didnt pop up  the badge that is had to make sure i clear myself on that saying :)))

yup playing it and posting here let me look again nope not there and my stats say ok what is going on here i cahnge room cause some1 came in and now says 47 again what is going on maybe should go back to the othere room only if i remember which one it was i know sometimes it does that but oh well i well get it again in here dang some1 came in here and all the rooms that are empty oh well going to finish it again in here and mybe it will pop up

Night are you sure you are playing Dice City Rollers? LOL  Go look in Badge Central at your game award badges and see what it has in there.

nightperson

ok i keep forgetting to look at where it says im what number from the 48 rank ok i have to watch game for a munite to where im at i will have to keeping playing till i get to 48 and see what happens well let you know when i get there :/\

nightperson

ok im really confused i did rank 47 and look and im right back to 47 didnt change rooms and it didnt go to 48 what is going on here ok who is taking my 48 rank and making me redue it has any1 else having this going on in there ranks in DCR  :OO are could it be pogo  :'(( im going to do it again and if it say rank 47 one more time im going to  :ooo and then :xx for have to redue it again i will give up if i have to keep doing rank 47 over going to let it run all night and hope i well be on 48 in the morning gezzzz

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on July 28, 2006, 06:56:26 PM
ok im really confused i did rank 47 and look and im right back to 47 didnt change rooms and it didnt go to 48 what is going on here ok who is taking my 48 rank and making me redue it has any1 else having this going on in there ranks in DCR  :OO are could it be pogo  :'(( im going to do it again and if it say rank 47 one more time im going to  :ooo and then :xx for have to redue it again i will give up if i have to keep doing rank 47 over going to let it run all night and hope i well be on 48 in the morning gezzzz

LMAO  Well no wonder you don't have the badge silly girl.

nightperson

i know but this will make my 3rd time doing rank 47 i just have 450 more to go till i hope and pray i get rank 48 this time rank 47 3 time noe that is alot 477 x3 wow that is alot for 1 rank lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview