Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

about 40 more % to go until rank 45 *dances*
if i could stop falling asleep before putting my auto on i could be farther along in rank..
i definatly plan on putting my auto on though... should have 50 by sunday .. hopefully..

then ill need to decide what game to finish next because i was definatly not intending on finishing FCS this soon.. but its definatly going quicker than i thought..

im rank 45 in quick quack maybe ill do that one next even though itll take a year to get to rank 50  >:((

Lynne

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 08:28:35 PM
if i could stop falling asleep before putting my auto on i could be farther along in rank..
i definatly plan on putting my auto on though... should have 50 by sunday .. hopefully..

then ill need to decide what game to finish next because i was definatly not intending on finishing FCS this soon.. but its definatly going quicker than i thought..

im rank 45 in quick quack maybe ill do that one next even though itll take a year to get to rank 50  >:((

WTG Krissy .. I'm only like 50% to rank 15 on quick quack and i think like rank 11 or something in FCS. I should just let uncle do all the work. I dunno why I'm not... I could finish T21 too.... rank like 21 or 22 I don't remember that either. lol

kgansor

Quote from: Lynne on August 04, 2006, 08:31:54 PM

WTG Krissy .. I'm only like 50% to rank 15 on quick quack and i think like rank 11 or something in FCS. I should just let uncle do all the work. I dunno why I'm not... I could finish T21 too.... rank like 21 or 22 I don't remember that either. lol

i stopped quick quack because after every rank id get a cripes error.. so whenever i do it maybe ill try firefox.. i put the game on the other week and got to rank 45 and it stopped if it wouldhave kept going i probably would be on 46, which isnt very far but it takes a looooooooooooooooooong time to move up in ranks that high up... but im close to 50 in there so maybe after fcs ill start QQ again and just deal with the cripes unless anyone knows if firefox works and doesnt do it..

&& you are just a very forgetful person tonight :))

C~M

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 03, 2006, 02:06:46 PM
i only made it to rank 38 over night.. which means my auto ran for almost 8 hours for NOOOO reason...
makes me mad  >:(( I could have been in my 40's by now..
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 03, 2006, 07:13:03 PM
rank 41 in FCS ... no thanks to the internet giving me that error this morning  >:(( probably could be at least 45, if not higher, and on my way to finishing this game...

Please don't take this wrong,  just trying to lighten your mood KK...lol...but isn't this thread called "Bragging Rights" and not " Rights"?

You know I am just joking and I offer you a

kgansor

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 04, 2006, 08:44:40 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 03, 2006, 02:06:46 PM
i only made it to rank 38 over night.. which means my auto ran for almost 8 hours for NOOOO reason...
makes me mad  >:(( I could have been in my 40's by now..
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 03, 2006, 07:13:03 PM
rank 41 in FCS ... no thanks to the internet giving me that error this morning  >:(( probably could be at least 45, if not higher, and on my way to finishing this game...

Please don't take this wrong,  jist trying to lighten your mood KK...lol...but isn't this thread called "Bragging Rights" and not " Rights"?

You know I am just joking and I offer you a

:))   :)) i am angry alot huh?  :))
that angry face is really cute though lol .. and thank you for the rose  :-*

Lynne

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 08:40:26 PM

i stopped quick quack because after every rank id get a cripes error.. so whenever i do it maybe ill try firefox.. i put the game on the other week and got to rank 45 and it stopped if it wouldhave kept going i probably would be on 46, which isnt very far but it takes a looooooooooooooooooong time to move up in ranks that high up... but im close to 50 in there so maybe after fcs ill start QQ again and just deal with the cripes unless anyone knows if firefox works and doesnt do it..

Lol I know huh. Just ask my hubby.. This past week we were trying to clean up the house and stuff and I kept moving things...yeah I dunno where most things are that I moved...lol "You are not allowed to use my stuff anymore" is what he just said to me. lmao... but tonight though is the alcohol talking....lol

wattsmyname

Lynne

kgansor

Quote from: Lynne on August 04, 2006, 08:46:07 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 08:40:26 PM

Lol I know huh. Just ask my hubby.. This past week we were trying to clean up the house and stuff and I kept moving things...yeah I dunno where most things are that I moved...lol "You are not allowed to use my stuff anymore" is what he just said to me. lmao... but tonight though is the alcohol talking....lol

lmfao  :))  :))  :))

and wayyy toooo gooooo Watts.. its definatly partay time, everyone bust out some alcohol we gonna be partying up in here tonight <dances>

wattsmyname

Thanks Lynne & Krissy*Kitty

I was catching up on posts and just hitting fold and noticed that i had 4 - 6's in my hand.  Took a screen shot.
I'm so Happy.

Lynne

kgansor

Quote from: wattsmyname on August 04, 2006, 09:17:18 PM

I was catching up on posts and just hitting fold and noticed that i had 4 - 6's in my hand.  Took a screen shot.
I'm so Happy.

thats so awesome, i wish i could get mine.. i tried one night both hold'em and omaha but im probably not going to try again until i finish some other games and have nothing else better to do lol

wattsmyname

wattsmyname

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 09:19:36 PM

I'm so Happy.

thats so awesome, i wish i could get mine.. i tried one night both hold'em and omaha but im probably not going to try again until i finish some other games and have nothing else better to do lol

I saved it till last.

kgansor

Quote from: wattsmyname on August 04, 2006, 09:20:53 PM

I'm so Happy.

I saved it till last.

i made a list of all the games i finished and what ranks im on in all the other games nad i believe i have 15 games finished, once i finish FCS ill have 16 done and ill be close to finishing like 2-3

wattsmyname

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 09:22:03 PM
Quote from: wattsmyname on August 04, 2006, 09:20:53 PM

I'm so Happy.

I saved it till last.

i made a list of all the games i finished and what ranks im on in all the other games nad i believe i have 15 games finished, once i finish FCS ill have 16 done and ill be close to finishing like 2-3
I have them all done  ;D

Lynne

lol My list is opposite of urs Krissy... I only have 2 games finished and all the rest I need to finish.  :o

WTG Watts for having all your rank badges. wow.

kgansor

wow thats nuts watts, im getting close lol it doesnt seem like ive finished that many games yet.. but wow, have you been a member since pogo started or something?

and lol lynne you'll get there, what two games do you have done and which ones are you working on now..
if u wanna finish an easy game do wonderland mems. i finished that one two days after it came out doing it by hand and i probably coulda had it done sooner but i had college to attend  >:(( stupid school getting in the way of new pogo games   :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 09:26:19 PM
wow thats nuts watts, im getting close lol it doesnt seem like ive finished that many games yet.. but wow, have you been a member since pogo started or something?

I started going for the BADGES with the autos in January 2005 so it took me 1 year and 8 months.

Lynne

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 04, 2006, 09:26:19 PM

and lol lynne you'll get there, what two games do you have done and which ones are you working on now..
if u wanna finish an easy game do wonderland mems. i finished that one two days after it came out doing it by hand and i probably coulda had it done sooner but i had college to attend  >:(( stupid school getting in the way of new pogo games   :))

Bowling and DCR are finished. WM
Blooop rank 31 or 32
FCS 33% to 11.
Harvest somewhere between 13 and 19 lol.
lottso 13
poppa like 22
poppit 16
Qwerty Gold Ace
QQ 50% to 15
spades 34
Turbo21 1438 more to rank 23
WM 15
word whomp 13
wcs 18
www zuchinni 13th rank (38)

any other games I left out I only have the first badge in

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview