PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:47:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Easy Tokens

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

ĴĐ

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 12, 2006, 06:37:42 PM
As I was surfing, I happened upon this forum.
Wife & I both subscribe to club pogo. She has like 2 million tokens to my 200,000. I am looking for easy tokens to try to catch her.

Any suggestions?
The Word Whomp Auto According To BadgeHelp: Whompster
• Average pogo token gain on this program is 40-60,000 tokens an hour depending on how fast your computer is.
• If you want your tokens, play on SLOW or SLOWEST. If you want to race through the ranks, play medium or fast.
• It also has a setting that will allow you to skip all 6 letter words.

BadgeBabe

I've tried them all, and MOST have token limiters  put on them by Pogo, unless, as the previous post states, you use the SLOWEST speed, which defeats the purpose of getting the most tokens the fastest. I also agree that players in both of the Word Whomp games may report you if you get all words right game after game, hour after hour. Some of them take the Word Whomp crap as seriously as some people do unFortunate Bingo.

IF you are playing a game by hand, that is, NOT using an Auto, I agree with those who say Canasta.

IF you are using an auto, which is what I think you are asking about then there's no question, LOL. 
Hands down, for me, it's QWERTY. Go to a room under the Beginner tab , play only a bot, not a person ( the bots are stupid on beginner level and make words like ICE which allows your cheat program to win very fast) with these settings-
Always arrange gold stars in the same pattern, private game with a password, NO watchers, chat off.

Set the auto to the very fastest that it will play on your system. You have to watch YUIOP play to find this out.
For me, it's all the way to the left. DON'T touch the mouse while it's your turn though  :)).

I can get 1,000 tokens every 3 minutes with those settings. We have a very fast cable connection and my notebook with all the cheats loaded has a fast processor, so your results could be a little bit slower, I don't know.

Now, does anyone know how I can get BADGES that fast? I don't give a whoop about tokens ( but understand that some do).
One caveat:
Be aware, as we have said here a gazillion times, if you are wanting to earn tokens to enter the JP drawings, you can't claim any prize if you use an auto. Pogo uses some kind of voodoo to figure it out and will disqualify you. They will also probably take your account away unless you can come up with a better lie than I know of.

Other than that one thing, have fun, cheat well !!! :/\

xx_mandy_xx

Poppit is pretty good....so are all the word whomp games

BadgeBabe

Quote from: atoro on August 15, 2006, 08:49:21 PM

Atoro, are you using the autos to get tokens in these games? Because Pogo has recently  put severe token restrictions on all 3. I recently finished up all my ranks in the 3 games and was getting about 100 tokens per game if that. A person can get more tokens if they slow the auto way way down, but that cuts into the tokens as well. Same for Turbo 21, which used to be a good token generator.

The autos are fabulous for getting BADGES, which is what they are designed to do. They were also getting tons of tokens until  Pogo decided to put the brakes on tokens per minute, game, whatever their criteria is.

smokyrain

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 15, 2006, 03:34:11 PM
Quote from: smokyrain on August 15, 2006, 03:25:02 PM
I myself use Turbo Twister for Turbo 21 to get lots of tokens.....havent run it for awhile except to get badges but it got me a lot of tokens fast.

Turbo twister won't work anymore since Pogo did a remake of the game.  You need to upgrade to HitMe2.

Oh ok shows that I havent played that game in awhile lol.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on August 15, 2006, 09:01:57 PM
Quote from: atoro on August 15, 2006, 08:49:21 PM

Atoro, are you using the autos to get tokens in these games? Because Pogo has recently  put severe token restrictions on all 3. I recently finished up all my ranks in the 3 games and was getting about 100 tokens per game if that. A person can get more tokens if they slow the auto way way down, but that cuts into the tokens as well. Same for Turbo 21, which used to be a good token generator.

The autos are fabulous for getting BADGES, which is what they are designed to do. They were also getting tons of tokens until  Pogo decided to put the brakes on tokens per minute, game, whatever their criteria is.

No, I have an anagram program on my computer.  I play by hand.  It takes longer, but you can normally bag bout 400-500 tokens in one play not counting spins. 

pstmrk1

...just double browse in High Stakes Poker with her account and yours  and STEAL her tokens..lol

TaViUs

Ilovemyweims

www or ww i used think it tooke forever to get token but now its easy to rank up a million

gigi

What about the To Go Games?  I know (just found out) that they don't work with auto, but which To Go games give the best token count?
ty

Homer

Quote from: gigi on August 18, 2006, 06:53:09 PM
What about the To Go Games?  I know (just found out) that they don't work with auto, but which To Go games give the best token count?
ty

If your interested in tokens you may as well just buy an auto and win all the tokens you want.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on August 18, 2006, 07:07:10 PM
ty
Homer is right. IF tokens is what you want. buy the auto and let the computer play 24/7  qwerty is a good one too. put it on the 1000 point game and let it rip

If your interested in tokens you may as well just buy an auto and win all the tokens you want.

gigi

I have autos.  I was thinking about when I can't get on pogo

xx_mandy_xx

ty

i've only had harvest mania and tri peaks...but harvest mania dishes out some good tokens!

gator8_24

I use 'wordmaster' for word whomp and have the auto for qwerty. but don't play them for long periods of time.  word Master, I chose to type the words myself from the list it gives me. Feel  more like I'm more part of the game.

fiz

Quote from: gator8 on August 21, 2006, 06:12:53 PM
I use 'wordmaster' for word whomp and have the auto for qwerty. but don't play them for long periods of time.  word Master, I chose to type the words myself from the list it gives me. Feel  more like I'm more part of the game.

3-pt Showdown isn't a bad one either!  O0

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: gator8 on August 21, 2006, 06:12:53 PM

i do that too...i have an anagram master program..lol no autos for those word whomps and qwertys and such!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview