PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:14:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$34.99 Is Pogo Out Of Their Freakin' Minds?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

:///  RATS!!!!! I'll do it.

So much for those petitions going around to lower the Club Pogo Membership for old "LOYAL" members HA!!!! (and not as in funny)
................. and being able to use our worthless tokens to pay for our membership HA!!! (AS in funny)

Tara

Quote from: gigi on August 14, 2006, 12:15:13 PM

So much for those petitions going around to lower the Club Pogo Membership for old "LOYAL" members HA!!!! (and not as in funny)
................. and being able to use our worthless tokens to pay for our membership HA!!! (AS in funny)

Blame it on the higher gas prices. I am.

RoadRUNNER

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on August 14, 2006, 12:26:14 PM

Blame it on the higher gas prices. I am.

yup but it is not that much higher the we use to pay  ;D

caroline196

$34.99 is a bargain

if you divide this by 365 day a year this work out to be $0.09 a DAY

where else in the world can you get value for money for as little as this?!!!!1

Libra

Quote from: caroline196 on August 14, 2006, 02:39:40 PM

$34.99 is a bargain

if you divide this by 365 day a year this work out to be $0.09 a DAY

where else in the world can you get value for money for as little as this?!!!!1

I agree.  It's cheap.  I spend more than that on booze every week. 

Besides, I spend about 18 hours a day on Pogo (with the autos) so it comes out to half a cent per hour.  I think it's a GREAT deal.   :D

Kelly

I'll pay it too but when they raise it to $49.99 thats it....plus i am not buying family members memberships anymore!

TmT

Pogo is tryin to reach the middle class and or upper class of people... poor ppl...pogo say f'k u.... u and your 4 kids...

No way a family of 5 or 6 can each have their own pogo account... that's when u have the family plan......lol... seriously....... one account and mama... papa... 2 brothers and sisters all take turns playin...and when grandma comes over...tell her to go read a book or knit.....

If your income is low....pogo said... go play for free..... I mean... it does give u an opt....

If you dont wanna play for free... u gotta sale your food stamps....or give up part of your ssi check to the sum of 34.99 year..... jus dont teach your children to beg...gawd... beggin is awfully degradin....and dont beg for free albums and chit....

I personally think since I paid 19.99 for  3 yrs... dont jump to 34.99... gradually increase it... I cant take it too fast....... slowly.... slowly... there u go... slowly....lmfao

Ok.. Im outta this convo...Im talkin crazy now....

Kelly

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 14, 2006, 04:05:14 PM
Pogo is tryin to reach the middle class and or upper class of people... poor ppl...pogo say f'k u.... u and your 4 kids...

No way a family of 5 or 6 can each have their own pogo account... that's when u have the family plan......lol... seriously....... one account and mama... papa... 2 brothers and sisters all take turns playin...and when grandma comes over...tell her to go read a book or knit.....

If your income is low....pogo said... go play for free..... I mean... it does give u an opt....

If you dont wanna play for free... u gotta sale your food stamps....or give up part of your ssi check to the sum of 34.99 year..... jus dont teach your children to beg...gawd... beggin is awfully degradin....and dont beg for free albums and chit....

I personally think since I paid 19.99 for  3 yrs... dont jump to 34.99... gradually increase it... I cant take it too fast....... slowly.... slowly... there u go... slowly....lmfao

Ok.. Im outta of this convo...Im talkin crazy now....

i paid 19.99 one time when i had AOL (for the laptop) then i had to pay 29.99 so now 34.99 is only 5 bucks more so.....but i hear what your sayin about pogo tellin poor folks FU....its called greed....heartless,nasty,soulless,money hungry,bloodsucking GREED!!

nightperson

well i will never buy it if it ever get to 75.00 but i have to have them but they will not be ever i hope they didnt raise it to much a few bucks

DoubleOscotty

Have to put in perspective. How long does $35 in gas last, or beer, or lattes,. The only thing that still comes close is Ramen noodles

IndianLover

What is the big deal, I will still pay it. My badges are worth it  :pp   and besides isn't this 34.99 mentioned like in two other topics somewhere geez.

mr.clean

34.99 is nothing    look at all the games we get for that price ..   When they sale games at 19.95 each.  PS2  XBox everything else starts at 19.95 too 49.95   for 1 game ..

this is a steal if you look at the time and money you save only paying the 34.95  for a year :///

hades

sherilynn

Do AOL members really get it cheaper? Thought maybe they would change that too. Especially since anyone can now get an AOL account for free :/\

Stinkerbell

It's never pleasant when the price of something goes up (unless it's stock you already own) but I still think Pogo is one of the best values on the web.

SouthPadreIsland

I do not mind the Club at 34.99 - pretty reasonable.  I know my neighbor has an Xbox, buys games and pays for internet access....and those games are expensive...Pogo offers a lot of games - comes out with new stuff.  Can't beat that. O0

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 14, 2006, 09:02:38 PM
It's never pleasant when the price of something goes up (unless it's stock you already own) but I still think Pogo is one of the best values on the web.

Now thats the truth, stock makes acceptin any product increase an excellent idea...

xsquezme

I have the free AOL and I am having to pay $24.99 for my membership renewal. So it seems we still get the discount for joining via AOL.

nightperson

i had it one time never want it again took me 3 months to get them to take me off the account and it was free they anted to give me 3 more months i said no and never want again alot of some ppl have this problems not all some ppl love aol but not for me  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview