This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Britney Like You've Never Seen Her

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

david/ross

wife  :-*  that not nice       :))  :))  :))  :))

nightperson

oh no she is not she is a good girl she is to be know as the  0: of her state ,,,ya right and i have elephant at my work they work on truck and trailer  :)) :)) can every1 say B*&^ch ops i just did :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 04:09:48 PM
Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 03:14:49 PM
Uhhhh.  I think she's high or something.   :))

I do too.

Yeah, I could see myself all sitting around, banging on tables, chewing with my mouth open, drunk as a skunk, talking about how I miss out on life.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:16:43 PM

I do too.

Yeah, I could see myself all sitting around, banging on tables, chewing with my mouth open, drunk as a skunk, talking about how I miss out on life.  :)))

She had 5 years of fame and then ..........I bet she has 6 kids and ends up on welfare...lmao

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 04:18:53 PM

I do too.

She had 5 years of fame and then ..........I bet she has 6 kids and ends up on welfare...lmao

I think it's just a matter of time before she grows up and dumps K-Fed, and gets back on track.  At least that's what I'm hoping. 

I always liked Britney...

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 15, 2006, 04:21:19 PM

I do too.

I think it's just a matter of time before she grows up and dumps K-Fed, and gets back on track.  At least that's what I'm hoping. 

I don't think she will. I saw yesterday he is starting his own record label ...Federation something.  I liked Britney also till she screwed over JT and married K-Fed.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 04:23:26 PM

I do too.

I don't think she will. I saw yesterday he is starting his own record label ...Federation something.  I liked Britney also till she screwed over JT and married K-Fed.

Gawd!  He's such a dipchit!  He wouldn't last a NY minute without her. 

And I was pissed about the whole screwing over JT thing, too.  However, I don't think it would have lasted, anyway.  Think about it... How many love affairs that start when you're 16 last?  Especially in the limelight....

kgansor

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
shes weird
but i think everyone knew this already
:))

jade2002

after popping that kid out,shes supposed to do a comeback tour that includes performing duets with kevin.read that in a magazine.

Tara

Quote from: jade2002 on August 16, 2006, 05:01:39 AM
after popping that kid out,shes supposed to do a comeback tour that includes performing duets with kevin.read that in a magazine.

Oh gawd... :xx

Ilovemyweims

She is definatly on something but it also show how dumb she really is!!  Boy kevin was smart to marry that one some day hell get a lot of money out of her in a divorce

Kelly

I do too.

me too....it can not be easy at her age to handle all she has in her life....plus she can't do chit obviously without a camera in her face.....imagine of someone was video taping you every single moment of every single day......dam!!

I know I wouldn't want that for any amount of fame....like you said she will grow up.....shes NOT bad just flaky at times....big whoop!...I still like her too!!

now if shes goes ALL michael jackson thats another story....lmao

Libra

Quote from: Kelly on August 16, 2006, 11:29:04 AM

I do too.

me too....it can not be easy at her age to handle all she has in her life....plus she can't do chit obviously without a camera in her face.....imagine of someone was video taping you every single moment of every single day......dam!!

I know I wouldn't want that for any amount of fame....like you said she will grow up.....shes NOT bad just flaky at times....big whoop!...I still like her too!!

now if shes goes ALL michael jackson thats another story....lmao

Yeah, she's young... She is talented and I think she'll be just fine. Hell, I'm a bit flaky myself and I'm all growed up!  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Libra on August 16, 2006, 02:22:26 PM

Yeah, she's young... She is talented and I think she'll be just fine. Hell, I'm a bit flaky myself and I'm all growed up!  :))

well, we all have our moments...but shes dumb enough to let the paparrazos catch her!! Imagine all the moments we HAVENT seen!!! She sure is something else...it all went downhill after justin dumped her lol i guess when she lost her virginity she lost her sanity with it!

Tara

She goes on stage to introduce the man who is going to take her for everything she has, bulging out of her dress? Nightgown? I dunno, but anyways...She's jumping up and down and smacking her bubble gum.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview