PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:52:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

K-Fed and Brit at Teen Awards

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ilovemyweims

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

I can't even watch it... It's just too embarassing.  :-\

foxx

Ladies and Gentlemen?  What you have just witnessed is the unfortunate second coming of Vanilla Ice.

Good Gawd...what idiot gave that moron a recording contract?

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 22, 2006, 05:00:20 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen?  What you have just witnessed is the unfortunate second coming of Vanilla Ice.

LMAO!    :)) :)) 

There is a reason I didn't watch it!  I must have instinctively knew!

Homer

Himself or should I say Britney. If I'm not mistaken I thought I heard he released the record on his own label. :))) :))) :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 22, 2006, 05:09:29 PM

Himself or should I say Britney. If I'm not mistaken I thought I heard he released the record on his own label. :))) :))) :)))

What the hell is wrong with her?
Did you guys ever see the Family Guy episode where Peter is talking about his past job as K-Fed's magic mirror? 
It is priceless...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 22, 2006, 05:11:24 PM

Did you guys ever see the Family Guy episode where Peter is talking about his past job as K-Fed's magic mirror? 
It is priceless...

Hey!  When I was her age I fell in love with an idiot.  Albeit, I didn't marry the bastard and have two of his kids, but I was in love nonetheless.  Look at me now! I have MUNKEE!  >:D

babygurl424

all i have to say is OMFG!!  he sucks azz so bad!!!  what the heck was he think when got up on that stage??  tonight is the night i am gonna embarass myself and my entire family and give the whole world sumthin to laugh about??

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: babygurl424 on August 22, 2006, 06:05:35 PM
all i have to say is OMFG!!  he sucks azz so bad!!!  what the heck was he think when got up on that stage??  tonight is the night i am gonna embarass myself and my entire family and give the whole world sumthin to laugh about??

i'm pretty sure thats what they say to themselves every time they leave the house  :)))

damian666

Quote from: Libra on August 22, 2006, 05:50:44 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 22, 2006, 05:11:24 PM

It is priceless...

Hey!  When I was her age I fell in love with an idiot.  Albeit, I didn't marry the bastard and have two of his kids, but I was in love nonetheless.  Look at me now! I have MUNKEE!  >:D

You make it sound like a bad thing. LOL

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Chunkee Munkee on August 22, 2006, 10:07:31 PM

LOL don't worry i think that means youre better than kfed...though that isnt saying much  :P

damian666

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 22, 2006, 10:09:00 PM
Quote from: Chunkee Munkee on August 22, 2006, 10:07:31 PM

LOL don't worry i think that means youre better than kfed...though that isnt saying much  :P

:oo Libs, I need your help  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Libra

Are they picking on you again Hon?  Y'all stoppit.  Pick on Munkee Day was Monday.  >:((

damian666

Quote from: Libra on August 23, 2006, 07:48:33 AM
Are they picking on you again Hon?  Y'all stoppit.  Pick on Munkee Day was Monday.  >:((

Yeah my lady protects me.  :))

Tara

Oh gawd between Foxxades and Munkbra imma gonna go crazy.  ::)

babygurl424

Quote from: Tara on August 23, 2006, 08:30:21 AM

Oh gawd between Foxxades and Munkbra imma gonna go crazy.  ::)

lol tara  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview