PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:28:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

when do minis get new clothes?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

Tara

thompson

where over due for new stuff that for sure.

Taras waiting for the 2 for 1 sale :ll

Sassy

mr.clean

I belive they where doing the mini stuff on Tuesday for awhile ...   The first mini stuff came out on a tuesday last year  :-\

thompson

justahumping

butch1286

im not sure if this is new but under costumes i saw scrubs (medical uniforms) just noticed it sorry if repost

IndianLover

I don't even bother looking half the time, because it has been sooo long since they put anything new besides the hair and the one set of scrubs in there, geez get with it Pogo. My mini wants some new clothes.

Tara

Be on the lookout tonight... It's either  5 or 7 Central when they come out on Wed.  I heard we are getting new stuff... :o

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 30, 2006, 01:41:28 PM
Be on the lookout tonight... It's either  5 or 7 Central when they come out on Wed.  I heard we are getting new stuff... :o

yeah cant wait!!

gator8_24

Oh good, I need to spend tokens, nothing else to do with them!  Should be able to use them on pogo items ie mugs etc

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: gator8 on August 30, 2006, 02:19:07 PM
Oh good, I need to spend tokens, nothing else to do with them!  Should be able to use them on pogo items ie mugs etc

oh that would be a nice idea! we all know wasting them in the drawings is worthless lol

justahumping

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on August 30, 2006, 02:21:04 PM
Quote from: gator8 on August 30, 2006, 02:19:07 PM

oh that would be a nice idea! we all know wasting them in the drawings is worthless lol

Why couldnt you make up a new name with a different address and dump some tokens in that account and get in on the drawlings? I ahve thought aobut doing that....... Just as long as you are not dong like one mil a week

zeboo

Tara

zeboo

Jewel

New items seem to be coming slower and slower anymore.  >:((

xx_mandy_xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview