PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:05:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

checkers challenge

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgehog

Quote from: Revs on August 30, 2006, 07:06:26 PM
Quote from: jrlt on August 30, 2006, 06:38:41 PM
I found it and got the badge...

Guess what i just realized, the chat icon looked kinda familiar...

The chat icon is a mirror image of the one for the through the looking glass from wonderland memories we had a while back.....

yeah i seen that earlier when i seen someone with it.

Guess pogo is running out of ideas for badges lol

I thought the badge looked familiar too. Went back into my badge book to make sure, and sure as day it was pretty much a mirror image of the wonderland memories badge challenge we had a while back. Wasnt hard to remember the badge either, was ugly the first time it came around! :))) :))) :)))

CanadianPrincess

Thank you so much.  Make sure that you are not trying to jump a checker when you are going for your king.  This went so quickly with the glitch.  A million thank yous! ;::

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: CanadianPrincess on September 01, 2006, 11:46:56 AM
Thank you so much.  Make sure that you are not trying to jump a checker when you are going for your king.  This went so quickly with the glitch.  A million thank yous! ;::

ya was super quick!!! :) some people were saying took them 4 hours to play for it

wattsmyname

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 01:23:39 PM

ya was super quick!!! :) some people were saying took them 4 hours to play for it

I would have given up.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 01, 2006, 02:30:34 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 01:23:39 PM

I would have given up.

that's why i always check in here before i start any of the badges lol

Julie

Quote from: zeboo on August 30, 2006, 07:55:14 AM
I have not tried this but in the checkers room they say if you play with someone else who is helping you
and you get to other side and king your checker then,undo,king,undo,king ..ect..it gives it to you hope this works gonna double brouse and try gl e1
Thanks for the reminder, that glitch is old and I had forgotten all about it :;"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview