PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:01:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Makin' bacon with an auto- wish it was real $$$

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

OK, I was bored. I timed the token- making capabilities of QWERTY using the YUIOP auto helper in real time and here are the results for 2 games. This is completely representative of all my QWERTY games unless I accidentally touch my touchpad, then all bets are off until I wrestle YUIOP to the ground, LOL.
The settings I use are: Beginner or Social room, play agaist Pogo bot, always arrange stars in same pattern, private room. YUIOP set to fastest setting ( slider all the way to the left). I have almost a T1 connection speed so your results might  vary a little. Also, I used Java instead of MSVM and I think Java slows the graphics down. I think I can play a 2 minute game with MSVM.

LOG of game results:

1: 27:03 AM- game play started
1: 29:34 AM- YUIOP and yours truly won 1220 tokens in game play and 150 in JP spin.

1370 tokens in 2:30 minutes

Next game was a bit slower because Pogo bot went first. He is slow as molasses
1: 29: 36- game play started
1: 33:35 -YUIOP and yours truly won with 1100 game tokens and a 50 token JP spin

1150 tokens in 3 minutes.

Or, to put it into context of fast and easy:  2520 tokens in 5 minutes, 30 seconds. EVERY 5- 5 and a half minutes.
There is not a faster token maker on Pogo.

I just wanted to share the data, as I have always just said " QWERTY is best for tokens".

Now, who wants to tell me which game is best for badges? I am slogging through the ends of 3 games and finally  decided to rack up some tokens easily, LOL.

Have a great weekend, all. :)

xx_mandy_xx

ya, i always thought qwerty was a good token jacker...but i only realized that because i play it so often but thanks for the stats  ;::

Iceman0007

wow,it sounds like you have a lil too much time on your hands there,lol.

Tara

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Iceman0007 on September 01, 2006, 05:01:59 AM
wow,it sounds like you have a lil too much time on your hands there,lol.

oh well IIII thought it was helpful lol :(

BadgeBabe

It took 5 minutes, LOL.

I've been married to this super- technical geek genius of a spouse for almost 10 years, and I THINK his analytical comparison type things are making their way into my life, finally. LOL.

Of course, quite a few of my better traits have rubbed off on him, so it evens out I guess. :)
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

I had only used the auto to do a challenge, but last night decided I wanted more tokens so used it and reached my goal of 20,000 more in no time.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 02, 2006, 02:39:41 AM
It took 5 minutes, LOL.

I've been married to this super- technical geek genius of a spouse for almost 10 years, and I THINK his analytical comparison type things are making their way into my life, finally. LOL.

Of course, quite a few of my better traits have rubbed off on him, so it evens out I guess. :)
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

looks that way!!! hehe  :)))

sonya679

man that is a good token maker, I may have to invest in the 150 deal sad as it seems... if i ever want alot of badges. lol

justahumping

wattsmyname

Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 07:22:26 PM
man that is a good token maker, I may have to invest in the 150 deal sad as it seems... if i ever want alot of badges. lol

It's a really good deal. You will love all the autos.

sonya679

;:" i just know my husband would die if i spent that much i snuck the poppot auto  :-X  :))) soooo i guess ill have to wait until i get my own money to do it hhmmmm :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview