This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Squid, could you sent a message to Yoming2 for me. Ive tried once last week & twice yesterday & it pops up telling me there theres no Yoming2. I wanted to Thank her for helping  me with the Claire Hart badge for last week. Maybe you can get through. Much appreciated if you would.  Dee

I also like mayhems backround   as i no it snows in Canada . My daughter-in-law comes from there & loves it here as we dont get any Snow in the part of California i live in.

Squid

Sure, Missy, I'll give it a shot!  I'll cut and paste your post in the message.

ETA:  I got this message after sending a PM to Yoming:   Your message has been sent successfully.

MsMissy

Thank you Squid for sending my message to Louise.  I dont no why it is telling me there is no such person.  TYTYTY   tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on December 20, 2017, 08:19:25 AM
Thank you Squid for sending my message to Louise.  I dont no why it is telling me there is no such person.  TYTYTY   tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif

you're very welcome!

Stinkerbell

I pray that your Christmas and the New Year are filled with peace, joy, and much love.

Squid

Wishing everyone on the forum a very HEALTHY,
        HAPPY, PROSPEROUS new year!  2018!

Yoming 2

catfancie

smokyrain

Well I know I was gone quite some time. I see Homer has been gone for some time as well.  bad mood.gif

Glad its the weekend though...   dancing16.gif

Squid

I must be one lucky lady!  This is the third notification I've gotten this week that I'm a rich woman!  The problem is I am swamped this week and cannot get around to claiming this.  If you're interested in a cool 6 million (or is that really 6 billion?) Euros, feel free to go for it!  Please note the misspellings and bad numerical structure, which should be a big hint that these rat bastages don't want to work an honest job and simply go after unsuspecting people's wallets. 

You have 6,000,000,00 Euros Donation from ONU Please contact directly to: ( onuclaimsdptxxxx@xxxx.com )
Mrs Ana Williams Online co-ordinador
TEL: +34 xxx xxx 062
FAX: +34 xxx xxx 306

smokyrain

Lol. So many scams out there, though. I feel for those who really aren't aware, and fall for them. Not necessarily the one you got, but so many that make it sound like they are from a legit business.

Squid

mycatownsme

Good to read you know enough not to fall for those scams.

Good night. Sweet Dreams.  yawn.gif

Squid

mycatownsme

Squid

I just had to call my state government this morning.  I had visited their website, which was of no help.  I was bracing myself for a horrendous phone experience of menu hell and transfer from department to department.  I had my coffee.  I repositioned myself in my chair.  I took a few deep breaths.  I trepidatiously reached for the dial with my index finger and nervously pressed the buttons.  BOOM!  I was in...  speaking to a human being.  Problem solved in 48 seconds. 

I may need smelling salts. 

gigi

Quote from: Squid on January 22, 2018, 08:15:19 AM
I just had to call my state government this morning.  I had visited their website, which was of no help.  I was bracing myself for a horrendous phone experience of menu hell and transfer from department to department.  I had my coffee.  I repositioned myself in my chair.  I took a few deep breaths.  I trepidatiously reached for the dial with my index finger and nervously pressed the buttons.  BOOM!  I was in...  speaking to a human being.  Problem solved in 48 seconds. 

I may need smelling salts. 

Squid

Jiminy and I... taking in the fumes!  THANKS!   hysterical.gif

MsMissy

Hello, just trying this out with the blue uplload button.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview